To GOA: What we shouldnt bother asking?

O

old.Kihon

Hopefully THIS one will get an answer.

I assume that the previous thread where I asked for information from GOA regarding the proceedure for translation (http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21092) is being ignored, because GOA feels that it either cannot answer, or has already answered it a hundred times.

If this is the case, can we please have a list of questions we should NOT ask, so that we dont waste our time asking them please?

eg : Dont ask about translation - all information can be found on the GOA website

Dont ask for ETAs we will provide ETAs when we are reasonably confident we can meet them

etc.

Thanks in advance.

O

old.stroke

First of all i'm pretty sure they'd tell you not to use an inofficial forum for your questions.

M

matax

I think you'll find this is the 'as official as it gets' forum, seeing as GOA closed down their forums and pointed everybody here :)

O

old.Kelmon

They closed down the official forums to avoid having to answer questions like that, so they'll not answer them here either.

GOA's policy on updates is 'Whenever'. You'll just have to wait and see. (You'll be told three days in advance of the server update, so you know you won't be able to play for two nights while everyone tries to get the files.. ;)

Sad thing is that 1.48 will add nothing for my characters as one is nearly 40, and the other nearly 50. No new content for high levels. :/ For that we have to wait until 1.49/1.50.

S

SFXman

I don't see why this thread would get anymore recognition. I bet it will turn into yet another flaming thread :(
I myself am waiting for the next patches so I can resume playing
my friar (just want the extra points before I exp him more).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom