to gimps

J

jarl

Infils/rangers/shades/scouts , stay of the emotes after you do one of your dirty lil kills.

Bow, wave kiss or whatever you want if you take me on solo, but when u chicken shit as USUAL jumps me with 3 or more DONT use emotes, dont fricking bow to me as if it was a pleasure to fight or it was a good battle. Crawl back under yer rock and stay there untill u have the fricking guts to take on a real chalange.

Yeh I got owned by 3 stealthers working together in a útterly covoardly way, u have the upper hand from start, u have to have it times 3 ?

Stay of the fu***** emotes you are not worthy of doing emotes to anyone u kill

PS
This is not a SBs/hunters are holier then albs/hibs post but since i dont fight em I can not relate to incidents with them

P

parzi

i can understand his point... when we get zerged by 3x our numbers and enemys /bow after it as if was a good fight it just suxx :p

L

loxleyhood

I don't think you can dismiss entire classes through your experience with one or two people.

V

vintervargen

aye .. getting zerged and then /bow feels so "ooh look at me, im so good"

A

asphyxiation

i often get zerged by 4 infils or 4 rangers and if i beat them then i bow to them ---ok ok that was a joke

i often get zerged as every stealther is by enemy stealth squads
i believe that /bow isnt ironic cuz of 2 reasons
1)they may be friends of yours
2)they just wanna say ---yes we r lame 3 vs 1 but the fact u didnt run but instead u stood there fighting points out u r not a chicken and u njoy game no matter the odds
3)standing there on 3vs1 imo is lack of thinking unless u have no other way /snared-surrounded-etc-osv
4)hey alderian :)

A

acei

They're just /em's

Stealthers are meant to work with a upperhand, a cleric can beat a stealther solo, so can alot of people so they need more than 1 to stand a good chance. It's the best way for stealthers to work :)

W

WIZ@RD_of_W@R

Think Mythic should implement a new emote /pwnedbyzerg :bazbeer:

N

nightsorrow

Someone got owned

Cry more n00b!!!!!

muahahahah

getting zerged is common, we all know it now, /whineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by asphyxiation
i often get zerged by 4 infils or 4 rangers and if i beat them then i bow to them ---ok ok that was a joke

i often get zerged as every stealther is by enemy stealth squads
i believe that /bow isnt ironic cuz of 2 reasons
1)they may be friends of yours
2)they just wanna say ---yes we r lame 3 vs 1 but the fact u didnt run but instead u stood there fighting points out u r not a chicken and u njoy game no matter the odds
3)standing there on 3vs1 imo is lack of thinking unless u have no other way /snared-surrounded-etc-osv
4)hey alderian :)

5) or maybe they /bow just to say "Thx for the easy rps, i didnt even lose endo" :p

A

alme

Originally posted by acei
They're just /em's

Stealthers are meant to work with a upperhand, a cleric can beat a stealther solo, so can alot of people so they need more than 1 to stand a good chance.

LOL right

A

alme

Originally posted by nightsorrow
Someone got owned

Cry more n00b!!!!!

muahahahah

getting zerged is common, we all know it now, /whineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Now if ud learn to read it was a whine that they do /bow etc after killing u

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by Denisée
And the leader of the Stealthzerg have spoken.

Denisée - Legendary Tailorer (excalibur)
Furtim - Legendary Alchemist (excalibur)
Letale - Legendary Armourer (excalibur)
Latale - Legendary Fletcher (excalibur)
Debello - Legendary Smith (excalibur)
Citrin - Legendary Spellcrafter (excalibur)

try get out and rvr more before u speak, ok?

D

Driwen

when i do /bo it might be when the odds were in my favour, but it isnt done because I say i owned you. Just showing my respect to my enemy. I usually mean it in you fought well or sorry you got zerged or just sorry I caught you on an unhappy time (once killed a hero who had just finished a 1 vs 1 and was at 10% health or less and once killed someone who was afk infront of the amg :)). I think most people who do /bow mean it respectfully.

Yes stealthzergs can be lame, but the problem is that RvR at the moment is so crowded stealthers need to kill very fast and then restealth. To avoid getting killed by somebody else. So just deal with it.

L

loxleyhood

The only thing that annoys me if while a fight is still going on but you have died, one of the thousands of Brehons etc. comes over to you, stands still for about 10 seconds while he goes through his quickbars and then.....

........ yup, thats good, nice to see your laugh macro works. Theres an armsman behind you btw.

A

Albbasher

Originally posted by Denisée
And the leader of the Stealthzerg have spoken.

Emm.... he solo most of the time.

/respect

Albbasher 50 Skald Nolby Pride

Dundee 50 Sb Nolby Pride

Taxx 50 Hunter

Drezz 40 Warrior SoP

K

Kallio

Originally posted by loxleyhood
The only thing that annoys me if while a fight is still going on but you have died, one of the thousands of Brehons etc. comes over to you, stands still for about 10 seconds while he goes through his quickbars and then.....

........ yup, thats good, nice to see your laugh macro works. Theres an armsman behind you btw.

Yeah that´s annoying, 4fg´s of brehons and cosantoirs kill you when you were solo and then spam /laugh over your body.

But then again the thing you´ll do is that you look em up and return the favour :p

N

noaim

Originally posted by loxleyhood
I don't think you can dismiss entire classes through your experience with one or two people.

We could let Glottis answer that one? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread