To fix resists

J

.Jos.

Why not make the resist of the person take away damage from the hit done.

So if someone would hit you for 200 if you have no resists to the damage type but you have a 10% to that damage type then your damage received would only be 180. This way there would never be attacks hitting for negative amounts because I don't think it is possible to attain or maintain 100%+ resists for very long.

K

Kerram Darktyde

smiley32.gif

P

parisienscot

Lol ok no one else is going to explain it to you so I will ;)

When it says you hit someone for 200 (-300) you did not just heal them for 100 points (doh!) The bit in brackets is just for information.

You actually did do 200 damage, you would just have done 500 damage if they didn't have any resists.

Clear?

T

The Real Redi

Originally posted by parisienscot
Lol ok no one else is going to explain it to you so I will ;)

When it says you hit someone for 200 (-300) you did not just heal them for 100 points (doh!) The bit in brackets is just for information.

You actually did do 200 damage, you would just have done 500 damage if they didn't have any resists.

Clear?

so, what your saying is...

err...

umm...

pwn3d? i got lost somewhere... +1 though :great:

P

Pempulla

Originally posted by Iycee
Why not make the resist of the person take away damage from the hit done.

So if someone would hit you for 200 if you have no resists to the damage type but you have a 10% to that damage type then your damage received would only be 180. This way there would never be attacks hitting for negative amounts because I don't think it is possible to attain or maintain 100%+ resists for very long.

That is a great idea!!! I wonder why Mythic never came up with that....

Oh wait! They did.

F

faderullan

If you nuke for 200(-300) didnt you notice that your targets hp dropped and not increased?

ps: If it increased it was a heal. Unless your nukes are real crap

P

parisienscot

He he some people are a bit slow ;)

Iycee I just noticed you have a rather insulting thing about noobs in your sig.

Ironic n'est-ce pas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom