To: Fc

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyka

You are great bunch of players, never seen you camping amg like the rest of albs and are not afraid to take on 2 full groups of hibs, love our fights in rvr, always a rush to kill you in rvr. And btw stop ambushing us at fomorian tower between ailinne and bolg, it wont work anymore :p.

Really think its worth mentioning, at last some albs got away from the big zerg, never expected a post like this from a hibbie, did you ? ;)

/salute for the great rvr.

A

angara-ffs

Yeah, could not agree more.
Much more fun to have RvR in smaller groups...instead of a big zerg.
Looking forward to more encounters and those lovely fights.

Cya in the frontier :)

L

-Lonewolf-

Do try our best though I have not been on in a while as the RAM on my computer decided to die last week and been waiting to get paid to replace it so if any First Cohort see this they know I am still alive somewhere

Love grouping with those guys

Oh and thanks alot

O

old.chipper

FC are not the only guild who stay away from the zerg HB, BF and quite a few others stay away from the alb zerg its more proiftable and u dont get little lvl 30's leeching realm points

Q

QuickS

FC take the fight to the enemy. We only run if we face a zerg. Last night for example our fg faced 13 mids at mmg and we charged in and killed them all without any deaths to us. Impressive considering we had no CC.

Hats off to Gobarnachta's group though; they nailed us twice. U got that stunning and nuking to death down to a fine art. May have been different if we'd had a sorc though :)

O

old.Wildfire

My ego isn't getting any bigger, I know just how much I suck :)p.s. if anyone sees Treniel running around looking lost and playing like a n00b its because I have very little idea of how to play an armsman :p

T

Tyka

Originally posted by old.LandShark
stop feeding their ego ffs

Ok ill start another whining thread, why is it always someone that has to turn something good into bad, i just like the way they play, just like my guild, except for treniel though, he is still in the stage when you /laugh /howl in victory at dead bodies. There, let the bashing begin :)

B

bf_kate

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
My ego isn't getting any bigger, I know just how much I suck :)p.s. if anyone sees Treniel running around looking lost and playing like a n00b its because I have very little idea of how to play an armsman :p

omg

no comment - it's just too easy :D

L

-Lonewolf-

I think Landshark was using light sarcasm and wasn't being completely aggressive

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by old.Wildfire

so theres absolutely no way to tell if its you or treniel playing then? :p

O

old.LandShark

No no, I hate them all :p

edit: yes, was sarcasm. As is the above :>

F

Falcor

I h8 these big camp ups at the walls =/ they really do suck, but tbh its not just albs....recently more than once theres been laods of mids and hibs there also maybe we could all try to work to break up the zergs and make emain mroe fun =)

C

Cala-more

/bow.............................Let me live when iam on my solo adventures

J

jilson

I looked at this and waited to read a whine thread :D

pleasently suprised.

ps to fc. Eggy is fixing my pc hopefully this week when i recieve XP through the post then i can get back to my much loved afk sticking :D

R

RD_MuDgEtH

when i recieve XP through the post
You can get it through the post now?

Where do I sign up.

Oh, not that type of exp :(

<blushes>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom