To Elendilmir

P

[PS]Riddler

There i was killing some mobs at the UC in yggdra, and all of a sudden a red con elf pops out! and starts debuffing me and bashing me shi_tless, Can you just explain what joy u get out of killing green cons trying to get some exp? Imo its very lame, if i saw a gray/green con anywhere else id just wave and walk past... (as albs have done today)
Anyway, hope this give you something to think about next time u see a green con exping.
Cheerio.

S

SilverHood

just because he's red to you doesn't mean he's green to you.... your most likely blue :D

M

matax

Kedela

Whether its honorable or not is one matter and completely down to the individual.

All I would say is go and read the other thousands of posts on this subject. Basically you were in the frontier, there is a possibility you will get killed, you take your chances. Not everyone has the same attitude as yourself and your naive if you expect them to.

Personally I would try to avoid gray cons (if I ever saw some), but in the heat of the moment - who knows :)

P

[PS]Riddler

Still im a healer (as he would have saw by my stuns and mezzes on the mobs) what threat do i pose to him? even caster dont mind me!

O

old.Iunliten

You couldn't tell what class he is(as you didn't state it).

Are you sure he could tell what class you are?

But we have been here before whine done.
NEXT!

G

griffaith

ummmmmmmmmmm......

lets not forget the whole RPG thingy here.. it still is an MMORPG, and the context of the game is that the realms are at WAR...

happy hunting to you all!

Gramps Griff

N

Nightmare NINJA

Heheh It would be nice to think that people would leave Grey Con Enemy to be about there buisness. but I personnally got killed buy so many Purp Mids During My Time in Mid that I cannot help myself when i see an Enemy Of Any Realm no matter what Con;0)

I guess if you dont want to get killed by purple Enemy go xp in your home realm. Hunting in the front is like saying Kill Me Im Game!!

Good Luck And I remeber also killing a fair few purp enemy when i was in a grp of grey con to them, so stay together and you never know ;0)

O

old.willowywicca

quite aside from the whole it's a frontier anything goes part.. you make the statement of your being a harmless healer.. well a green con (or probably blue con if he's red to you) healer can land a stun/mes easily enough cos the chance of being resisted isn't too high.. that's still not gonna kill him obviously.. but what if you've called your friends to come help kill him, then that stun could be the difference between him surviving and him dying. Therefore from a purely tactical point of view with the intention of keeping himself alive, killing you is the best option (that or hiding from you, and every other mid, which totally defeats the purpose of going to a foreign realm in the first place). You didn't state in your post whether you got an xp death from it or not.. I hope you didn't cos those really are annoying, but also are part of the risk you take by going out into the frontiers

Mal

E

Elendilmir

Sorry it took me so long to post this reply(barrysworld registration was down all day)

Hi Helium, I just realised why your name was so familiar to me, as I dont know many blue con middies, but I believe u met my friend Attrodal on Alb Excal and you told him how you were in a grp that killed him at the zombie camp ;)
Anyway he was interested to know that I saw you there this morning to get one back for him, and dont worry it wasnt an xp death as i got rps ;p

Plz dont be put off by being killed, it happened to me lots from lvl20 even till lvl 40 =) just stick with it and one day you'll be the one having all the fun ;)

Id also like to apologise to the other blue conn middie - a female kobold hunter that I killed the night b4 at about 3am..sry i forget ur name but if u read this im sry for killing u that 2nd time as i didnt mean it ;( u ran straight into me..ooh well i stayed around the border keep waiting for u to come back so i could get a social trip home...but u didnt, if i see u again i owe u some rps =)

Elendilmir Galathilion
Enduring Effervescients
lvl45 Elven Champion.

P

[PS]Riddler

Hmmph! Attrodal! :) got one thing to say aswell NERF DD :) that bloody thing hurt!
Next time u kill me gimme a /wave first :D
Cheerio

E

Elendilmir

lol sure ill give u a wave, and I don't think ill kill u again if i see u xping =)

btw my DD wasnt what hurt - would of been my WotC RA which is a PB DD that hits for about 150%-200% dmg of the DD. but i think cos of ur 2 instas and the running about that i prolly hit u with my DD twice ;p

I just got 1st Aid lvl1 last night.....it heals for about 80-100dmg...wtf what a waste of points =/

Users who are viewing this thread