To Elajt

L

Lessurl

Heh, enjoyed that game of hide and seek just now even if i didn't stand a chance :D

You wavin at me when all those high lvl hibs were around after i'd been ressed was a good touch. Although perhaps once they'd gone me decidin to run about and find a red con stealther i knew was hidin nearby wasn't such a good idea . ;)
Even without gettin a backstab in, i assume you didn't bcos all hits were for about the same dam, u still took me in 3 hits. That's without bt tho :p It ran out when i was runnin about like a loony and i didn't want to stop to cast it cos i knew you'd backstab me.
Still was fun bcos i also discovered i can see stealth now (just dinged 35 b4 goin out), even if it is for a very short range, i saw anarki comin up the steps of the wall but wasn't fast enough to get my stun off b4 i got insta-mezzed :(
I also saw u b4 u backstabbed my bard friend and afterwards when u tried to get behind me. Heh, i bet u laughed when i sprinted off straight into a purple con norseman. ;)
Anyways hope to meet u in a few more lvls when you con yellow and we can have a more even fight :D
Maybe then you won't resist my stun :p

O

old.Lonewolf

Yeah lets see u catch light mofo HAHAA

Or maybe u already have? er....LOL

O

old.Paranoid

Originally posted by Lessurl
i saw anarki comin up the steps of the wall but wasn't fast enough to get my stun off b4 i got insta-mezzed :(

Grrr,

Minstrels dont have insta mezz, thats not us! we have insta stun, 2/4/6 seconds depending on lvl.. and we often use the time they are stunned in to mezz them.. we dont have insta mezz

O

old.Nol

yeah minstrels suck big time, they should get plate.Once you know how to deal with a minstrel they're piss easy.

L

Lessurl

Insta-not able to move and in deep crap then :p
Never have had time to right click on it to see what it is when i get it, minstrels always on me batterin me to death.
And nol, if u know how to kill minstrels please tell me. I get my ass kicked by them every time. Stealth and speed means they close on me too fast, once i'm gettin hit i'm dead :(
Score is currently. Less 0, minstrels 104 or there abouts ;)

R

Rhuric

And I can say that Elajt is not the same Elajt as before........think the real Elajt quit and lent a friend the account............

O

old.Morsan

Yup its not Elajt playing, its me... Elajt got bored of the game and went back to UO and now i have been playing his char for a few weeks... However it was me the Lessurl is talking about,
always fun with some hide and seek ;)

Lethul: Tsk tsk ill get you next time, try me when im not chasing someone or fighting your tank brother when he is LD :p

I dont know if i play as well as the old Elajt but i think i have been doing a pretty decent job lately and me and the real Elajt have made about the same share of RPs :)

Well anyways now u know so if u wondered why Elajt started to play badly or camp gorge less u know the answer its me! ;)

"Yeah lets see u catch light mofo HAHAA"
pfft me > all :p :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread