To dye or not to dye

Merino

Fledgling Freddie
So, you are the guy who is embarassed to go to the frontier because you get laughed at as soon as you unsheathe your “Pink Adze of Girlieshness”? You walk into every duel with your shiny armor and ruin your appearance when you start to wield your rusty toothpick? You feel your guildies are joking and laughing behind your back? Old ladies accuse you of having stolen their umbrella as soon as they catch a glimpse of your weapon? Your are all jealous of that ugly little nightshade who gets all the babes’ attention as soon as he shows them his “Mighty dark black Chainsaw of the Apocalypse”?

STOP! You need not suffer any more! We have the solution for you! The magic “Black Weapon Enamel” will taint your weapon with a hint of fiendish toughness, a glimpse of the Abyss of the dark Unknown, yeah it will make you look like a real badass mofo macho killer!
Paint it black! Get the stone rolling! Be a man and go to 3631 Kilcullen-Prydwen and get your “Black Weapon Enamel” now!
Leet is a Malice Axe, überleet is a black Malice Axe! Go get the “Black Weapon Enamel” now. You know you want to. We know you want to. Get it for a bargain basement price we set especially for you! It’s so cheap it’s gonna make your grandma cry. Get it at our special super rebate! We have pre DR clearout sale! 3631 Kilcullen-Prydwen is the place.

And for the softspoken out there, we got a “Silvery Blue Weapon Enamel” too! We cater to every taste, 3631 Kilcullen-Prydwen!

Thank you for your Visit.

Merino/Yeyi

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
class post, rep point for you, oh, and yea, save me a couple of black lusters, i want black malice/champ weap....o do you got a red luster too?

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Easier to just buy your artifact weapon dyes from the kings rooms in Dr

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
Easier to just buy your artifact weapon dyes from the kings rooms in Dr

dont think the crafted ones r 150 gold a pop though r they?

Eredrin

Fledgling Freddie
afaik the crafted ones can only be used on crafted weapons, these here look like they're drops tho :)

Merino

Fledgling Freddie
Good morning!

Thank you all for the rep points and the comments. However I would starkly prefer if someone actually bought that Enamel off my merchant! It's not a crafted enamel, it's coming from a tough mob I had to slay singlehandedly in a protracted bloody battle. Fortunately I got away with a sliver of life left, and the mob lying slain in it's purple blood. Oh and I doubt the royal chamberlain will have to offer anything as exclusive as this, as it's blacker than black, darker than dark and will convert your wepaon into a real eye catcher!

So buy it now!! Last chance! Even if you're from Alb, make an alt, ask Hib friends for money and buy it!

Thanks for visiting the merchant at 3631 Kilcullen Prydwen!

Merino/Yeyi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom