To: Dual

T

Takhasis

Nice fight at hmg just now ;)

Was close - but pity those stinkin hibs came and got u just after you'd got me.... :rolleyes:

C

Cloak_

i wanna know what his stealth is,, seem to see him a mile off ;)

H

Hit ^_^

its low but hes other stats are higher.
and hes allmost never buffed.

K

Karlo

Yeah duels got low stealth, I hear he hits like a brick though :p

H

heath

I have had a fight with Dual while i was buffed.....he must have had a tin opener hidden...ripped open my armour and truely kicked my ass !!!

D

dual-effect

Can't believe im actually going to post on barrysworld, lol :p

Aye it was a nice fight, but as usual hibs allways zerg like crazy like the mad rp whores they are.

Why do i allways find u wherever i go? :D dammit how many times have we faught in these last 2-3days, like 10-15 times maybe? Are u stalking me u nasty hunter u? :)

And yes my stealth is low. It's just a good bait for other assassins to come and try to perf me. Especally u damn nightshades seems to love to try that :)

I dont know, maybe i get perfed more than others, but i can honestly say that stealth isn't so great as everyone seems to think, i can't say i've lost much by having low stealth, i earn more through it by having higher stats in other abilitys. Most nonrogue classes never see me usually before i perf them so it doesn't really matter to me. My perf kinda sucks anyway so :)

Kinda funny how i can perf some assassins with my low stealth :)

Only buffs i get is by the kind ppl of albion who are willing to share some of their buffs. Since most soloers are buffed now a days im happy if I ever get buffed.

Anyway good fight Takhasis, hope we get more of those without any of our realm m8s zerging us.

G

greenfingers

hehehe, 25 stealth !!! .. bit gimped imo, but that's just me ! :D

50 DW
50 Weapon
34 CS
and rest in stealth / env

*BAM* !?

D

dual-effect

Originally posted by greenfingers
hehehe, 25 stealth !!! .. bit gimped imo, but that's just me ! :D

50 DW
50 Weapon
34 CS
and rest in stealth / env

*BAM* !?

It may sound gimped to ppl who haven't played with it, but try it out before u start flaming about it. Not that i care really, u can flame all u want as far as i'm concerned. Most infils on excal have allready made some kind of remark on my stealth allready so.

the rest in stealth/envenom would be 25stealth(climb ability) / 21 envenom.

I myself is 25stealth/24envenom, i autotrained stealth to 48.

C

cplcarrot

Dual mate, nice one :)

<best star wars impression>

But there is another specced like u :) he also kicks arse but keeps a low profile.

I duelled him, no holds barred my (Default) inf 35 50 39 28 35
against his - kicked my arse mate, every damn time. U guys got about 3 stun moves dont u?

it aint gimped, its just different. Many people were the same with me when I went 50 cs, i even remember people criticising skilling in envenom in my early days, so there u go.

Good luck mate and watch my back for me, cos I am the ultimate gimp :)

D

dual-effect

Originally posted by cplcarrot
it aint gimped, its just different. Many people were the same with me when I went 50 cs, i even remember people criticising skilling in envenom in my early days, so there u go.

Good luck mate and watch my back for me, cos I am the ultimate gimp :)

Thx for the support m8, In my eyes there are no "gimped" speccs when u look at an infil, we have a 2.5xlvl pointsystem which gives us the most points in the game. As long as u dont go both slash and thrust and overdue stealth and envenom to 50+ there is no real gimped infil spec in my eyes. Just different playstyles.

I can only quote Pin by saying, its not the spec that matters, its the playstyle of the player. No infil spec is really good or bad, even if it looks gimped to another player it doesn't mean it is. Some specs are better in different situations than others and viseversa.

U design ur own spec to fit your playstyle. Don't let it get to your head if someone else says its gimped cus they don't know a shit about the spec itself and what its capable of untill they have tried it. (which in my case is truly rare that someone has actually tried.)

Anyway this post as gone from a good fight post to a whine about my infil spec. We all know i got low stealth. Now let it rest.

T

Takhasis

i'm not stalking u Dual - honest!!!

Just lucky (or unlucky) i guess ;) u always seem to be there when i am ;)

Looking forward to some 1v1's hopefully with no more party crashers :)

/salute

D

dual-effect

Originally posted by Takhasis
i'm not stalking u Dual - honest!!!

Just lucky (or unlucky) i guess ;) u always seem to be there when i am ;)

Looking forward to some 1v1's hopefully with no more party crashers :)

/salute

Aye i agree, hope we get some more fights :) without interference

L

leorin

Infil vs Hunter , cant be a too thrilling fight.

L

lissandra

Originally posted by cplcarrot

U guys got about 3 stun moves dont u?

[/B]

In DW u get a stun style after parry, in slash u get one after block, in thrust after evade and in CS after perf.

P

Pin

Originally posted by lissandra
In DW u get a stun style after parry, in slash u get one after block, in thrust after evade and in CS after perf.

Great... Oh, I actually have 5 stun moves with Pin and use 3 (the other 2 are lesser forms of 2 of those).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom