to cyclodia

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorre

Fledgling Freddie
Hello m8. U and ure firend did not like 2 be owned by a scout and a infil in df so u hade 2 bring 2 more ns so u can own us. :clap:

Was fun tho ;)

Next time maybe we can do it again - but maybe leave out the other 2 so we can do a fair fight

Indrid

Fledgling Freddie
sorre said:
Hello m8. U and ure firend did not like 2 be owned by a scout and a infil in df so u hade 2 bring 2 more ns so u can own us. :clap:

Was fun tho ;)

Next time maybe we can do it again - but maybe leave out the other 2 so we can do a fair fight

rofl! who are u to talk about fair fights? been some time since i was hunting with SB in df, but those times u never gave fair fights, u attacked with either 2-3 more or when someone had aggroed by mobs.. u were even afraid to kill low lvls with mobs on em, so u are not the one to come here and qq m8 :)

You would prolly have done the same, unless u have changed alot.. cause i remember u did when i was fighting there..

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
Starting to think Cyclodia's sold his account the way he plays these days.

blaze

Fledgling Freddie
you can send him a message instead of making a thread about it ;-)

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
3 ns and that gay reloaded ranger bottom of alb steps atm. quite funny really.
cant wait for cyc's new video of him pwning some more, then maybe afterwards seeing em all sucking eachother and doing "manly" thing's together. :eek2:

sorre

Fledgling Freddie
u really think i can make all rps from stair fights.. u must be dreaming - and i say again ofc i stand at stair and use range at my advantage - im a bow users .. lol i would be stupid if i dint when the zerg is going. And i do attac grps who have mob agro .. why should i not . and yes i o grp nowadays as its common 4 mids and hibs 2 grp aswell. but mostlyy 2and 3 .. very rarely more then that . but im up 4 somesolos in hw if so. FZ 4 the win :) th ting was - that as he could not beat us with 2 he neded 2 bring more 2 own us . .. the funniest thing was the laugh spams after on ressers they killed :)

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
sorre said:
th ting was - that as he could not beat us with 2 he neded 2 bring more 2 own us . ..
maybe a pair of guild mates asked em to join when they released, it's dificult to say "no thx, go away" to a guild mate tho.

QQz0rz

Fledgling Freddie
Ello Smoran, and jeffry:p, Reloaded here.

when me and cyclodia met u the first time, we got sort of pwned:p, zephyr, purge and IP, well u know.

I wanted to go back to have another fight, because i liked it, and i wanted revenge:p

So we go back to albside again, and there u guys were, same spot same place,

cyclodia and me got the jump on the infil, when i saw u inc in stealth, prolly setting your GT for zephyr:p

and suddenly, 2 ns's add our fight, we did not know they were there,
you got a pa chain, and the other ns leeched the infil, sry for that, but didnt know they were there.

actually, we would have won the second fight, as the infil was going down,
and your IP and purge was down, and my IP was stil up, maybee cyclodia would have dyed, but not me,

anyway, givf more 2vs 2 fights:p

and for killing all your ressers, hey, all RP xD

after you 2 died, those 2 ns hang out with us arround alb stair :O
:cheers:

arizr

Fledgling Freddie
dunno if i(eatmeh 47ns) and hefitl(m8 45ns) cant remember anything bout a scout, and dunno if we added on him tbh, but was a nice trip to alb stairs^^

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Twoll Stealth Zerg!!

Attachments

• sshot0193.JPG
    sshot0193.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 161

sorre

Fledgling Freddie
aye -- we prob would be going down if the y would not have added - u never know - and i like the 2vs2 fights aswell . would maybe try 2 arrange some in hw . And ressers is nice 2 farm :) name of the game - tho mine was not available tho - so took jeffs.

hope 2 meet u soon :cheers:

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
HEHE lo reloaded .. damn u used ur instant speed to kill my friar .. + she is lvl 35 and u could not kill her in 1 shoot .. what have u done ? ... yes was a nice 2 V 2 .. and as for those 2 NS leeching us .. well they r piss easy to kill .. i soloed both of them ,, but u and cyclodia .. well was a close call :clap: we was about to move up to find u but then cyclodia jumped smoran .. i got a nice 500 Odd PA on her :flame: ... hope to have the same fight .. shame tho .. i was in DF for 6 days befor u 2 and the other 2 owned us :worthy:

arizr

Fledgling Freddie
hehe yeh remember when me and my m8 jumped you somewhere at alb side, you where unstealthed and we knew we where gonna die but what the hell :p

btw you where on 30%ish hp and you used a heal pot, :x

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
arizr said:
hehe yeh remember when me and my m8 jumped you somewhere at alb side, you where unstealthed and we knew we where gonna die but what the hell :p

btw you where on 30%ish hp and you used a heal pot, :x
who me or smoran :)

vintervargen

Banned
i remember smoran beeing the biggest coward/leecher/adder in odins ever.. i guess anyone can be elité after they have zerged their way to rr7+ eh

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
i remember smoran beeing the biggest coward/leecher/adder in odins ever.. i guess anyone can be elité after they have zerged their way to rr7+ eh

Buy their way to rr7++ works too :p

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:

Never thought I would agreee with U, but u are 110% right m8 :cheers:

sorre

Fledgling Freddie
tossers - me a coward - in what way ? - and leecher and adder ? In odins rvr and emain rvr its exactly what a sout do - adding 2 other fights - but coward - in what way- come with something concrete instead of juse whine . i must have done u some serious dmg then - so i di my jobb i guess . And by upsetting u i really feel happy :clap:

sorre

Fledgling Freddie
upset me - :confused: and kiddo- nice of u 2think me a 36 years old person 2 be a kid. tnx :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom