To Constanze

K

Kherion

Nice way to take me out at mid amg, I got annoyed ofc... but it was a cool way to do it. ;p

J

Jonaldo

Think he means buffed by 'Rambotina' and being PA'd

O

old.Hellskor

Muuuuldeeer !

Scully !!!

there's a mystery here to be solved !

(+1)

S

solothores

Share the experience in more details pls ;p

A

Aoln

bet she xbowed u or something... anyways tell !

O

old.Hellskor

Scully : What do we have here ?

Mulder : A dead Blademaster, but his wounds seem odd...

<to be continued>

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by old.Hellskor
Scully : What do we have here ?

Mulder : A dead Blademaster, but his wounds seem odd...

Scully: What do you mean?

Mulder: It looks like the wounds were made by a Sorcerer.

Scully: Those things don't exist and you know it.

M

~Mobius~

Am I the only one wondering why this is in the General Forum!?

K

Kherion

Oops..

Hm, I have 2 things to say. First, this post was meant to Cylian not Constanze (i was very tired when i wrote this)
For the second, it was the first time i was on this forum and right after i wrote this i discovered Prydwen section. ;p

O

old.Hellskor

Re: Oops..

Originally posted by Kherion
First, this post was meant to Cylian not Constanze (i was very tired when i wrote this)

:eek7:

How could you !

O

old.Hellskor

Kherion(BM) and Ailyssa(NS) were standing in the gatehouse of amg Odins at the middle window facing Alb-side.
Went in, Backstabbed Kherion (DoT/Disease), jumped out through one of the windows facing Mid-side. Went on the left side, opened the door, jumped down, ran to the other side and backstabbed Kherion again, since Ailyssa was roaming the area of the door on the other side ;)
Kherion ran towards NE Zonewall to hmg afterwards ... being diseased and at 20% health.
Unstealhed and ran after him. Took to long to kill him tho, bast*** parried like mad.
Ailyssa catched up and lil' me bit the dust (or mud in Odins).
DoT's ticking for 173dmg ain't no fun when you're on the recieving end :eek7:
... and that's with 31% Body/Matter resists

A word to Kherion, get some resists !
100dmg/tick on lifebane ...

K

Kherion

Hm..

A word to Kherion, get some resists !
100dmg/tick on lifebane ...

Hehe, cheers for the advice but im well aware of my weaknesses (0 body!!), been waiting for ages to get my SC done. It´s just that I get easily tired of all the moneyfarming. ;) Cya around.

G

Glacier

Re: Hm..

Originally posted by Kherion

Hehe, cheers for the advice but im well aware of my weaknesses (0 body!!), been waiting for ages to get my SC done. It´s just that I get easily tired of all the moneyfarming. ;) Cya around.

Hehe, dont think BW is the place to post this :p Expect to be hynted down by SB/Inf Zergs using double down on weapons who just wanna see you bleed :touch:

K

Kherion

Re: Re: Hm..

Originally posted by Glacier
Hehe, dont think BW is the place to post this :p Expect to be hynted down by SB/Inf Zergs using double down on weapons who just wanna see you bleed :touch:
Heh, well, my daoc activity atm is only money farming so next time u see me in RvR ill have maxed body... Cylian convinced me that i really, really need to do this, Now! ;p

P

[PS]Riddler

How could u mistake Cylian for Constanze! :p Cylian dont smell.. afaik.. <runs>

Z

zYnc

Hehe was a classy kill that one, bashed you with everything I had to stop you from reaching and killing Kherion, failed though :(

Ah well, was a well deserved kill :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom