To: Chenuba

O

old.FIN

Chenuba Oddrago Illuminati 47 57,474 Paladin Saracen

47 is lvl, and 57K+ is RP, and chen plays alt's mostly, and takes keeps, so where u got that 400?

i think his BG character has something like that, and 350 is limit, so....

bah, wher eis my midglish translator, cant understand that snowland poop at all when 1st time readed=) only what i know they all have short willys ,so cold , u should come to c Pally's Willy, middle name is Wayne Kerr , let the skin heal

L

-Lonewolf-

Heres 10p call someone who cares

CHEN RULES YO ASS!

Ahem excuse me

D

Draylor

Poor skald has to try gloating at killing a pally.

Hmmm, whose the real gimp here? :)

C

Chenuba

Thank you for the kind words guys.

Murphys, Where do you got that sum of RP from. My sheet says I'm RR 2L9, that's a little more than 400 something or what ?

Deads on you next time Murphys.

Fair though your little helper wasn't helping so it was a 1 vs 1.

BTW the reason I was in Emain at that time was a LD the night before and a few minutes before you and your m8 found me I was running from 2 trolls, orange and green con, dragging them through aggro mobs made them lose me, then you found me.

Next time Murphys :twak:

D

Draylor

Chen/Fin - wake up and realise that the 453 he was referring to was what he got for killing Chenuba.

Its just a poor pathetic skald gloating at killing a paladin.

C

Chenuba

Originally posted by Draylor
Chen/Fin - wake up and realise that the 453 he was referring to was what he got for killing Chenuba.

Its just a poor pathetic skald gloating at killing a paladin.

Aha, nice to know I'm not that much worth bother killing, next time Murphys certainly just let me go and get some bigger guys, worth more RPs, instead..

N

Negura`

lol i duno why Murpheys is gloating - u suck.

O

old.Xanthian

Murphys

Murphys:

Bigger Gimp, died twice at AMG in Odins, twice gave 0 RP.
n3wb.

O

osy

hmm...

Murphys Law <Red Guard> level 45 Skald 90,871 Rp

45 skald > 47 paly ... oh yeah, nothing to gloat about.

Ps: a level 50 fully buffed polearm user braging about two-shoting partially buffed level 45 skald, oh yeah, you so fookin rule.

B

belth

Originally posted by Negura`
lol i duno why Murpheys is gloating - u suck.

No wonder Tempest split with that attitude of yours. Guess the character Veeshan has a curse on it, never stays long in a guild, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom