To: Caves

R

Rhuric

Thank you thank you thank you /bow /salute /bow

Logged on with my little lvl 24 skald in DF when I suddenly see a VERY purple armsman coming jumping against me, I thought, doh now I am seriously screwed and kicked out of DF with no chance of getting back in a while......but to my surprise he ran a lap around me to check for possible colored enemys to kill but noone there kept little me....then he starts to beckon and dance with me......and pulled out his flaming 2hander.....doh....but no hit against me....... He starts stripping, and I start thinking....omg a nude highlander.....bah....he beckons me and I start wacking him with my axe....thought I would never hit...but I did and finally killed him as he looked like he wanted back to Albion.....

Thanks for the 1870 rps and 130 bps I got from you.....got it on screeny but nowhere to put it :clap: :clap: :clap:

E

Exiled

hehe nice to see :) btw i can pop your image up if you need it,

S

sigh

im intrested in the total of rp's that you recieved for caves...i have just looked up his realm rank, he is rr1....

i have been told that im worth 941 <im rr5>, either my rp handout was crappy because i had some sort of stat altering side effect, or im just not worth that much <boo hoo>

any ways sorry to hijack the /clap caves <im sure yog would love to give him a special /clap/slap>, but does any one know how the rp handout works?

SighFi gh teh pala

F

Falcor

eliasiss or however u spell it is rr8 and i get 50 rps for him =/ sucky

R

Rhuric

Originally posted by sigh
im intrested in the total of rp's that you recieved for caves...i have just looked up his realm rank, he is rr1....

i

Nope he isnt rr1, he is rr4 cause he is Gryphon Knight, he have just put himself on anon on the chronicles so his rps wont show

N

Negura`

AHAR so he is rr4 AHAHAHAHAH he kept telling everyone he was rr5 in alb eheHAEHAheaHhiahe..... mmmmk

S

sigh

sorry if im wrong:) but i looked on silent death..and was surprised to see he had something silly like 1K rp's

so you are prolly right:)

SighFi teh pala

O

old.Galieran

So Caves is Powerleveling Mids with Rps, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!:confused:

Z

zlair

Caves (alb) rr4, Cavez (hib) rr1...

btw, ur lucky its a new Caves (3rd one)... the 2nd would have killed ya without hesitation, and the 1st wouldn't even go there ;)

D

Danya

RPs don't significantly scale with RR, he got 1870 RPs due to the level difference...

H

Helly

rofl

Nice one :p
As said, skalds are overpowered :\

H

Hit ^_^

the amout of rp you get diffs on lvls u know.
the lowr lvl(20-49)you are the more rp you get.
(if you dont hit your rp cap) at least there is a cap at lvl1-10 :>
or i had bad luck when i was grouped at lvl4 and only got 1rp per kill.realy dont think falcor gets 50rp for a un dmg'd eliaesis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom