To BubbleCDR

E

Eblessair

Stop posting on every thread with 'HAPPY NEW YEAR!' :p
damn star farmers..

S

Sortbane

hehe.. but he'ws right, it is a bloody happy new year.. nothing beats getting drunk with a bunch of friends, then launcing some explosives up in the air and listening to the "booooooms" and the twinkley shiney lights in the sky...

oh.. just incase Eblessair hasn't gotten one yet..

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!

- very drunkish sortbane ov3er and out... ;)

E

Eleasias

New year was pretty much the same like the last one and next morning its not even fun ^^

B

BubbleCDR

Originally posted by Sortbane
hehe.. but he'ws right, it is a bloody happy new year.. nothing beats getting drunk with a bunch of friends, then launcing some explosives up in the air and listening to the "booooooms" and the twinkley shiney lights in the sky...

oh.. just incase Eblessair hasn't gotten one yet..

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!

- very drunkish sortbane ov3er and out... ;)

YEH! WELL SAID! but your right. it aint fun when u got a massive hang over the next morning :puke: But this is the first time sombody posted a thread about me so YAY.... thanks for the happy new years gift! a post about meee!

B

BubbleCDR

i still havnt got a title saying Talk's To Much! i want one..so im just gonna keep spamming unti li get one...
but isnt that wat forums are for?

O

old.tRoG

No. They are a neutured place where minds can discuss wordly matters and David Beckhams poof-ish tendencies.

Besides that, you need a good dose of STFU!

K

Krakatau

Just wanna join in on the hangover stuff ;):puke:

B

BubbleCDR

Old.TrOG ask a mod if u can be a moderator! :D im sure they..might...will....probly...maybe let u;)

O

old.tRoG

Yes, I think 'Modevator' would be a rather fitting title under my dashing name.

B

BubbleCDR

Ooopsssssss! soz m8 i'll take it off...i cant remember where i got it from but its the only 50pixel picture i have :( sowwy:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom