To boomeruk!

Discussion in 'RvR Discussions' started by Sycho, Jan 24, 2004.

1. Sycho

Sycho Can't get enough of FH

Next time you whine about albs owning in DF even though 2 of them are high rrs think again, today i saw same mid pbaoe group in DF killing albs when we had it, rr6s mainly, what about these?

I do not really care myself, DF is a rvr zone end of story just pointing out to you, look at others before commenting on something such as this.I have never seen these mids in emain/hw/odins yet they are rr6s mainly oO

This is one of few times recently they have done this, not that i care anyway, taking 2mins to kill a pala and a merc with a pbaoe group no wonder they didn't leave DF xD

2. Smurflord

Smurflord Fledgling Freddie

DF = rvr zone = anything goes

It's always fun to log out in DF, wait for the initial zerging to die down, let the opposition thing the place is cleared and then settle down to farming and exping. THEN log back in. So much more fun, and less zergy.

3. Villikko

Villikko Fledgling Freddie

It was propably our LoT group. We are not exactly a pbaoe group, we
    usually run with 3 healers, shammy, skald, savage, berserker and 1 sm :)

Yesterday we were missin one healer though and later the zerk. And yes
    logging to df and starting our rvr outings there IS good fun, you get both
    rp and some seals (i am very lazy to farm cash otherwise).

We do run mostly in HW and Odins otherwise, not so much in emain, trying
    to find 8 vs 8 fights, which is not that easy to find nowadays anyway.
    Also we do rvr only 2-3 evenings a week...

Villikko 5L6 savage, LoT

4. Boomeruk

Boomeruk Fledgling Freddie

FAO Sycho :fluffle:

read my original post where i appoligised and said it might be LoT and there pbae group.

i cant speak on behalf of all mids, only what i see (as i play quiet regularly) and yea, i heard about the killing everything in DF yesterday, so i suppose what goes around... comes around eh?

im just too opinionated (sp) ! :twak: