To Bloodthorn

Marc

FH is my second home
Phule_Gubben said:
Yeyeye Marc and Belomar, u are so wise and witty. I have fun in the game, u can say wtf u want. I don't do this to show i'm a good and skilled player. I just wanted Bloodthorns attention, and so I did in the end. Continue to tell me I'm making a fool out of myself plz. I so enjoy it.

Belomar have something to add to this little comment aswell?

/em sits down waiting for the witty belomar to open his piehole.

LOL

Phule, do you know what I love about you?

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
the biggest question is, who really cares !!
what a waste of a thread , im going to start making , hey i killed a ravenclan giant today thread everytime i kill one, or wooooot, just solod my first spirit hound. FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO COMPARE YOUR PENIS SIZES PULEEEEEEEEEEEEZE ..
ahaha you crack me up, if you dont like dont read(yea i know you have to read to know if you like) but if you dont like the thread just leave, its ehh a free forum, so you can post what you whant. ooh btw im looking forward to seeing your posts, but i guess its gonna be a while since you have to figure out how to solo them. and just remember they should be posted in alb forums not rvr since they are not rvr related :D

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Marc

I lack intelect u say, how the hell can u say that? you don't know me and i don't know who u are and I don't want to either so shut it plz. If u want to keep it on a personal level u are very much welcome to meet me face to face and tell me what u think of me instead so i can show u what will happen.

Hiding behind a computer throwing insults at people are so lame but i guess that's what to expect from u.

Step up or shut up.

Marc

FH is my second home
Phule_Gubben said:
Marc

I lack intelect u say, how the hell can u say that? you don't know me and i don't know who u are and I don't want to either so shut it plz. If u want to keep it on a personal level u are very much welcome to meet me face to face and tell me what u think of me instead so i can show u what will happen.

Hiding behind a computer throwing insults at people are so lame but i guess that's what to expect from u.

Step up or shut up.

bad boy

You do realise how stupid you look by threatening someone over a computer forum dont you. You just went and proved, what I said about you in earlier post, that you were quite capable of making yourself look stupid all by yourself.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Phule_Gubben said:
Oh, really? Perhaps you should look at your own posts before you start accusing others of throwing insults.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
bad boy

You do realise how stupid you look by threatening someone over a computer forum dont you. You just went and proved, what I said about you in earlier post, that you were quite capable of making yourself look stupid all by yourself.

that wasnt exactly threatening. this is threatening:
i will come to your home and beat your skanky ass 6 shades of blue

or

i will hire a fat assassin to come and rape you and then keel you

he was merely indicating that you didnt have the balls to say what you said to his face.

(afaik)

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
hmm arnor, then you must be an assasin to, cause the one i sent after you last night came back half dead from you raping him, luckly you suck at killing :D hehe

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
Since we are on (or close to the issue) I felt the urge to make a post about what I find to be the most irritating thing about daoc: "the wannabes".

Actually I can understand ppl getting pissed off at insults, both on personal and "ingame level" (lack of a better word/expression). One of the things that bother me the most is when somebody acts like he is > all online, but RL he is nothing but a weak little bitch, intraverted with low selfesteem.

Be careful what you say to ppl and in general don't say something you wouldnt say to the person if he was standing infront of you. This is common sense btw for ppl with self-respect.

Maybe it's your purpose to piss somebody off. It's ok - it can be fun. But would you do it in a RL situation, would you stand up for it? If you can only do this online, you are nothing but a little bitch - and playing almighty online will never change that. RL is what counts, and if you are a victim there - nothing you can do online will change that. Logg off and sort your RL-issues first then come back and see if you still have the need to play Allan.

ps. yes emotes can be really fun, espec when you do a /bow /laugh /cry /rude to somebody you zerged. Stlong!
For this Imo you deserve to be RL-beaten to a bloody pile of human crap.

Serathule

Fledgling Freddie
[e] said:
Since we are on (or close to the issue) I felt the urge to make a post about what I find to be the most irritating thing about daoc: "the wannabes".

Actually I can understand ppl getting pissed off at insults, both on personal and "ingame level" (lack of a better word/expression). One of the things that bother me the most is when somebody acts like he is > all online, but RL he is nothing but a weak little bitch, intraverted with low selfesteem.

Be careful what you say to ppl and in general don't say something you wouldnt say to the person if he was standing infront of you. This is common sense btw for ppl with self-respect.

Maybe it's your purpose to piss somebody off. It's ok - it can be fun. But would you do it in a RL situation, would you stand up for it? If you can only do this online, you are nothing but a little bitch - and playing almighty online will never change that. RL is what counts, and if you are a victim there - nothing you can do online will change that. Logg off and sort your RL-issues first then come back and see if you still have the need to play Allan.

ps. yes emotes can be really fun, espec when you do a /bow /laugh /cry /rude to somebody you zerged. Stlong!

So true :worthy:

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
[e] said:

Rofl, somebody is doing a Psychology Degree! you should get a job with Big Brother.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I liked the "play Allan" part--I suspect that's untranslateable. :p

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Sorry my mistake but yeah, i can see how "To Bloodthorn" gives a much better thread content indication than "FAO Bloodthorn"

Phule is notorious, or was for these kind of posts back in the day, until, erm, Belomar i think it was, made a total fool out of him on these boards to such an extent that he vanished for a while. But slowly and surely hes managed to slide out from under his "i got made to look like a total muppet on fh" rock and looks like hes back in his element, until which time someone else makes him look like a class A clown (which shouldnt be long judging by Phule's obvious lack of intelect and his ability to do it himself)

Do you read your neighbours mail too, and then offend the sender because the mail itself was of no interest to you, and the only way that was pointed out was by simply writing "To Whoever Marcs neighbour is" on the envelope?

If it says "To Bloodthorn" it shouldnt take a rocketscientist to figure out that the post is probably of pretty low or no interest unless you actually are Bloodthorn. On the other hand, some people do like to wet their noses. But dont whine about the content because it wasnt what you hoped for it to be.

And I would also like to know what the english Allan is called ;) Maybe its Alan.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
noaim said:
If it says "To Bloodthorn" it shouldnt take a rocketscientist to figure out that the post is probably of pretty low or no interest unless you actually are Bloodthorn. On the other hand, some people do like to wet their noses.
Eh, it's hardly "wetting" your nose if it is posted on a public forum. Obviously, Phule wanted to gloat publically, or he would have used a PM instead. No, he wanted an audience, and if the audience happens to not be applauding him on, he should frankly not complain.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Eh, it's hardly "wetting" your nose if it is posted on a public forum. Obviously, Phule wanted to gloat publically, or he would have used a PM instead. No, he wanted an audience, and if the audience happens to not be applauding him on, he should frankly not complain.

If someone reads a post that has the topic "To SpecificpersonX" and then whines about the content not being of interest to him, I´d say the person read it because he was curious about what this specific person had done, and then he is wetting his nose if he reads it. That doesnt have to be something bad tho. But to whine about the content of the post seems pretty stupid to me, unless you have as a habit to read and comment on the content of ALL FAO, To etc etc posts, which I am pretty sure Marc dont. If he do, well, nm then...

Marc

FH is my second home
noaim said:
Do you read your neighbours mail too, and then offend the sender because the mail itself was of no interest to you, and the only way that was pointed out was by simply writing "To Whoever Marcs neighbour is" on the envelope?

If it says "To Bloodthorn" it shouldnt take a rocketscientist to figure out that the post is probably of pretty low or no interest unless you actually are Bloodthorn. On the other hand, some people do like to wet their noses. But dont whine about the content because it wasnt what you hoped for it to be.

And I would also like to know what the english Allan is called ;) Maybe its Alan.

lol wtf are you on about. Read what you just wrote but try doing it when your not high on crack which you obviosuly were when you wrote that garbage. I knew what what the content would be.

Phule + "To/Fao XXX" = a self indulgent "i pwn" thread

if you scroll back you will find it was other posters complaining
. I was merely pointing out that Phule has a history of these posts then he tried to act the tough guy "say it to my face blah blah"

Marc

FH is my second home
noaim said:
If someone reads a post that has the topic "To SpecificpersonX" and then whines about the content not being of interest to him, I´d say the person read it because he was curious about what this specific person had done, and then he is wetting his nose if he reads it. That doesnt have to be something bad tho. But to whine about the content of the post seems pretty stupid to me, unless you have as a habit to read and comment on the content of ALL FAO, To etc etc posts, which I am pretty sure Marc dont. If he do, well, nm then...

I didnt whine about the content!! I love Phules "FAO/TO XXX" Thread. You just know hes gonna make a complete clown out of himself and it makes great reading at work..

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
I knew what what the content would be.

Marc said:
To determine wether or not you like it you have to read it

FAO Bloodthorn hardly gives an indication of the content of the thread does it?

"Ok"

Slusk

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Phule, nice to see you keep going at DAoC :)

Gamla Iron här!

Marc

FH is my second home
noaim said:

to the non educated i meant. And im still waiting for you to show me where i whined. Oh thats right, you cant.

:kissit: :kissit: :kissit:

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
to the non educated i meant. And im still waiting for you to show me where i whined. Oh thats right, you cant.

:kissit: :kissit: :kissit:

Thats a matter of definition I´d say, you dont have to post like Glottis to be whining.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Thread offically Worthless Thread´ed by Divinia meightz!

Aashild

Fledgling Freddie
why didnt u take screenie and post it u sod. this aint interesting :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom