To Bigchief and Spathi

V

Vivishade

i just want to say thank you for sparing my life in DF yesterday when i was exping with my low level champion Vivicelt :)
was very nice of you to leave me to exp :) and although it probably isnt much to you it is nice for me :) hope to c ya in RvR with my enchanter :)
Vivi

O

old.windforce

they will be punished for sparing the live of lowbee hibbie scum ;)

bah albs getting sentimental.

G

granny

Aww don't it just warm the cockles of yer heart :)

S

spathi

hehe thats lovely :D when we saw how much trouble rats were giving you we decided you didnt need any more stress :) gotta thank bigchief for debuffing them for you tho ;)

i went to fetch your Malroch-equivalent and kill him in front of you (i was very bored) but i managed to aggro like a million tempters and when i eventually killed them all (love ae mez) I came back and you had gone :)

B

bigchief

Originally posted by spathi
hehe thats lovely :D when we saw how much trouble rats were giving you we decided you didnt need any more stress :) gotta thank bigchief for debuffing them for you tho ;)

i went to fetch your Malroch-equivalent and kill him in front of you (i was very bored) but i managed to aggro like a million tempters and when i eventually killed them all (love ae mez) I came back and you had gone :)

Spathi in DF agro shocker :eek:

B

bigchief

Originally posted by Vivishade
hope to c ya in RvR with my enchanter :)

Hmm if its one vs one would you return the favour and spare me i wonder? (as a necro stands little to no chance of beating a chanter)

:(

S

Sharma

Baaaaah tittybiscuits :p

oh well, some albs have a heart :eek:

E

Ethild

Originally posted by Nightchill
first time for everything

Last time I went to DF with spathi, he must have broken the record for the most number of pissed off mobs at one person. It was like all of DF had come out to say 'Hi' :/

B

bigchief

Originally posted by Ethild
Last time I went to DF with spathi, he must have broken the record for the most number of pissed off mobs at one person. It was like all of DF had come out to say 'Hi' :/

You should come more often. Its everytime we get df back hes first one through the portal and reaquainting himself with the agro :/

Even yesterday, its 3 of us ina group. I do, ill disband, run throgh, agro everything and u come through after.

"ok"

So i ran through. Stop. They come through, spathi keeps on going, straight into the agro in the next room. AE mez's it, the pally in group starts beating away and im stuck behind them now. So while the mobs are mez'd, instea of fighting, Spathi runs on a bit more and finds some more agro. I mean wtf :rolleyes:

He was whinging at me the other day because I wouldnt group with him to go mid side heh :)

S

spathi

Hmm yeah Blocker wasnt too pleased with that, 12-15 orange drinkers was just silly even for my standards... specially since he got xp death :eek:

O

old.Tohtori

I'd like to give credit to one alb tinhead with a twohanded(2h) sword.

The scenario goes like this.

I'm killing rats.

Getting my ass kicked by add.

A tinhead runs down the corridor and kills the rat.

He salutes.

I salute.

He brings his twohander to my skull.

-That- is how you respect your neighbors, with a sword and not with a pat on the back :p

G

Gadd

Originally posted by bigchief
You should come more often. Its everytime we get df back hes first one through the portal and reaquainting himself with the agro :/

Even yesterday, its 3 of us ina group. I do, ill disband, run throgh, agro everything and u come through after.

"ok"

So i ran through. Stop. They come through, spathi keeps on going, straight into the agro in the next room. AE mez's it, the pally in group starts beating away and im stuck behind them now. So while the mobs are mez'd, instea of fighting, Spathi runs on a bit more and finds some more agro. I mean wtf :rolleyes:

He was whinging at me the other day because I wouldnt group with him to go mid side heh :)

okay i got up to you "You should" here and got bored ...... so tired :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom