to armsmen

P

poppamies

thx all u armsmen who are using ur crossbow at emain.
a few days sgo i got shot 5 or 6 times with a crossbow and every hit was like 40-60 dmg =)
and i only got shot at when i was mezzed, so thx for breaking the mezz so i could go on mezzing you guys and healing our guys =)
so keep up the good work guys =)

T

Tranquil-

it's just the armsmen daydreaming... :) zzz longbow zzzz..

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by poppamies
thx all u armsmen who are using ur crossbow at emain.
a few days sgo i got shot 5 or 6 times with a crossbow and every hit was like 40-60 dmg =)
and i only got shot at when i was mezzed, so thx for breaking the mezz so i could go on mezzing you guys and healing our guys =)
so keep up the good work guys =)

lol they must have either been using crap bolts or crap xbows. i hit an orange con dwarf healer fo 140 dmg (with a crit) before.. thats with 1 skill in xbow. its good for interrupting peoples casting.

O

old.Mousah

hmm i hit a orange con koblod for 340(240+crit 100) dmg with my bolt once, dont remember who it was thoe, do 140 dmg on lvl 50 heroes....dont even want to hit a poor elf :)

most ppl dont spec in x-bow thats why they dont do any dmg....

O

old.Im pac man!!

all depends on the xbow spec lvl. i have killed with my xbow before. I only use it when they on top of walls or other side of gate. You did not specify where you were so im guessing you were in a place where the only way to get to you was by shotting at ya. Rest assured poppamies that if you are closer or something like that we wont use our bows.

F

-frostor-

i take an yellow elf 1/2 hp down with my xbow
shot a tank once and i hitted for 187

i have 16+3 in xbow

C

Cerverloc

I have good xbow skills to. 100+ hits easily

K

Kagato.

Agreed, taken down reds before who were stupid enough not to duck back from the keep walls in time with my crossbow, and thats with no speccing in it whatsoever, just +skills from the bow. Eventually I plan to put all my left-over points into it.

Also helps if you buy the best bolts, I get the footed flight bodkin bolts, thrust damage, works wonders.

F

Flexar

i allways hit for 150+ , and i hitted a luri for 380 once ^^
i have 20+8 in xbow and i don't regret it :)

T

Tobold

lol, that was me shooting you for 40 damage :D
i got abit carried awway after doing a one-shot-kill on a kobold for 327 damage ;)
i don't really care if we broke mez, was best time i've had in emain for long time

T

Treniel-

i've 1 shotted a green elf before was well chuffed :D was a crit to though

P

poppamies

well even if u would hit me for 200 dmg i would be happy =)
i got 1300 hp and i heal with my smallest heal about 300 hp
so i think its a cheap way to get out of mezz =)

A

appollo creed

lucky i wasnt firing @ you. 25+5 xbow, you would have known about it biatch :p

P

poppamies

hehe.
well getting hit for even 600 hp doesnt really matter if i get away from a mezz =)
got 2 insta heals both heal for almost 700 hp =)
so keep breaking my mezz with ur crossbows =)
im always happy to get out of a mezz =)
so keep using ur crosbows =)

P

poppamies

btw would be funtyring soloing an even con armsman =)
just to se how it would go =)

O

old.FIN

hmmm Poppamies, sit on my face and wiggle....

lol, u finnish, so all okies

/wave
/dance

Poppamies= like shaman , or even Poppa= kids say when they hurt they finger with HOT stuff, and mies=man

so go figure, finglish, lol....Fire it up m8

O

old.FIN

lol, was just some text , for fun, was very tired =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom