To anyone that reads berserk(if any).

V

vincibility

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
Ha! I will be the one!

I actually 3 (maybe 4, I was too busy pounding my DD button...) blast killed an orange con Mid at Bled last night.
Firebait or summat was the name...

I will be teh One!!1

I think I'll delete my Albs and come and make a light chanter on Hib just so you won't be teh one. We can be teh two together, though! ;)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by vincibility
I think I'll delete my Albs and come and make a light chanter on Hib just so you won't be teh one. We can be teh two together, though! ;)

Hehe.. that could be fun.

Meanwhile teh guild of teh Animul has grown to a full group *grins*.

Not one member is younger than 27... we are like a retirement home... our most senior member is 55ish, I think.

Well, we had fun on Camlann... would be fun on teh green, too.

KOS!! KOS!!

V

vincibility

And Nobly Pwide are there for me to shout 'KOS!' at! (Are they still there, or have they been scared off by the conversationalists of Prydwen and moved over to Orcaine or some such like to ----->FUCK<------- wit dem?)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

There are some Nolbies around still... but since the Albs and Mids have adopted their tactics and they can't "pwn" everything that runs on two legs in the frontier most of them have fooked orf to MLF - at least until they don't pwn there anymore.

But I still feel the temptation to yell "KOS! KOS!" whenever I see one of them. Don't forget that I am nice and helpful on Pry/Hib... can't do the same ewul stuff that I did on Camlann.;)

V

vincibility

It wasn't ewul. We were letting them vent their anger. And everyone knows if you don't vent your anger, you blow up like a big balloon and pop with all your internal organs flying out, blinding loved ones and small chlidren (disabled, small chlidren).

Is this really what we wanted for the peoples of Camlan? No. So, we saved their, and countless small children's lives.

Kissy, kissy!

I

inuyasha

Originally posted by Tobold
if i wanted to see that fucking face again i would have gone and played LoM

fo!1

(bad memories)

^_^

LoM?

Lords of magic?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

At a Glance: One of the most common personalities you will find on the internet is the Teenage American Japanese Wannabe, an online demographic that ranks slightly below furries and console fanboys on the annoyingness scale. TAJWs, also known as Japanophiles (or “fags” in more educated circles) do not simply enjoy anime, they are obsessed and consumed by it. They put phrases like “ne?” at the end of their sentences, they talk with their eyes closed in order to look cool, and they masturbate to pictures of cartoon women with eyes the size of bowling balls and hair the color of a urinal cake. But most importantly, they think any product that comes from Japan, or at least has a Japanese feel to it, is worthy of worship and should be extolled in long, rambling GameFAQs forum posts with an average of two “^_^” smileys per sentence.

tbh..

Users who are viewing this thread