To all you fair people in the realm of Albion

J

Jarahl Valinor

Greetings everyone

About a week ago, I reached 1k in Armor Crafting, and atm im the 5th best armor crafter in the world, and hastely climbing towards number 4. I will from now on offer my services to every one of you, and not only that, I have talked to 2 of my m8s and we decided to do it together.

From this moment on I declare "The Albion Emporium" opened. Our shop are run by Yrrab from Hells Angels who is our Legendary Grandmaster Tailor (current skill : 1,142), Gwidoc Nightshade from The Royal Guard who is our weapon crafter (current skill : 582) and me, Jarahl Valinor from The Royal Guard who is the Legendary Grandmaster Armorer (Current skill : 1,031).

I have made a website as well, on where you can find all our prices and an email on which you can place your orders.

The Link is : http://www28.brinkster.com/DAoCshop

It is operational, but atm (will be fixed tomorrow I think) its only my prices that works. Later there will be more grafics, the weapons section will be updated and it will most likely be moved to a more stabil server. Under each crafter we lack every screenshot as well, but they will be gathered along our orders, we get from time to time.

That is it for this time, hope you guys will visit the site :)

J

Jarahl Valinor

What do you mean m8? Doesnt the site work?

K

kirennia

Just for info's sake, yes it does work :)

Z

Zag Barr

Would be good if you included AF, DPS, Level (can be optained at other websites, but ...

and I guess most people want 99% qual - so are these prices for one try or at a certain promised quality?

J

Jarahl Valinor

Thx for the response, I will get on it asap... I will have AF/DPS/LVL coded in by today... Anyway, as many of my fellow crafters know, its impossiple to garentee a certain qua. I find myself crafting qua 94% iron sometimes, thats just bad luck... usually I craft 96+ but its hard to gantree... I am working on the re-craft price atm, maybe some of the other crafters can help me our with a formula ??

Zag > Thx for the critisism, thats exactly what makes websites good :)

D

Draylor

Jarahl it depends how you want to work your pricing.

Either choose a fixed price for 99% qual or charge based on number of retries.

There might be 1 or 2 useful comments in the "AF102 BPs" thread Methos posted yesterday.

O

old.Odysseus

I see 2 options:

a) Craft by quality: The vendor sets a price for each quality of a given item.
More reliable for the customer, as he has no risk of things getting lower qua / more expensive than he wishes.
More risky for the crafter, but allows for selling from stock.

b) Craft by retry: base price, retry-cost, customer sets number of tries and desired quality.
Little risk involved, but takes a lot fo time for the crafter and a lot of bookkeeping.

J

Jarahl Valinor

Thx again for the input but atm, I dont have any cash to stock up anything really... =/ The prices I have set on my homepage is price for 1 try. If I get qua 99%, thats just lucky for the customer :) then again, 94, thats bad lucky. However, I will charge more if its a Masterpiece. But im having trouble with the Retry formular... Is it : Cost price - the gold a merchant gives you ?? Thats what seems most logic to me, then again math has never been my strong side :)

J

Jarahl Valinor

Recently been added 3 pictures (Every time I craft an order and get qua 99%, I take a picie) :) Prices for Armor and Tailor goods have been updated as well... Added a Tagwall, on where the orders should be posted...

Thats about it :)

N

Negura`

Im surprised that Glottis has not made some snide comment about crafting here yet.

Consider yourself lucky! :m00:

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Actually, I find the effort put into this impressive. I have to agree with Ody also, I assume that most people are looking for 99% qua also. I have seen several formulas pop by. Will have a look about for you and post them if I can find them.
Sorry I'm being consructive Negura, might mean overload for you limited thinking capacity.
Regards, Glottis

N

Negura`

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Actually, I find the effort put into this impressive. I have to agree with Ody also, I assume that most people are looking for 99% qua also. I have seen several formulas pop by. Will have a look about for you and post them if I can find them.
Sorry I'm being consructive Negura, might mean overload for you limited thinking capacity.
Regards, Glottis

er.
k.

T

Treniel-

i want a 100% arc poleaxe (Slash polearm) and a 100% arc jambyia........when your ready of course ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom