To all Whiners ;P

F

Flimgoblin

what is it?

and report the post to a moderator if it's bad (my browser wouldn't connect)

U

Urme the Legend

Time to run norton antivirus I think....:uhoh:

F

-Freezingwiz-

well I got McAfee that was updated friday it didn´t say anything ^^

S

'Shy

I got "cannot find server" - good job I clicked it at work in case it was bad :)

K

kirennia

Well done for just giving quite a few people a virus. I didn't click it but for those who did who were just curious, you just gave them a lot of hassle.

Never needed to say this before but as a wise (?!?!?!) man once said.....

twat :scared:

L

living

i loaded the page and my ad-cleaner went crazy (it sees most virus's too :) :>
Also i had a new file on my C: wich i just deleted

L

legionaire

dont think the he realises that he just commited a criminal offence by putting the link to the site...good luck m8

O

old.MikhailGudlik

anything gonan be done about this post or what?
Moderators hello?!

T

talen_sun

I've always thought HB were a fairly decent guild, of decent people. Obviously not.

Last time I make some time or group space for him or his guild...

A

Addlcove

yes because OF COURSE his guildmates are responsible for hit stupidities!

B

Belsameth

Talen, you seem almost as dumb as the poster of that link :)

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Belsameth
Talen, you seem almost as dumb as the poster of that link :)

hey hun, I thought your mother said you weren´t allowed in the exwalibur forums anymore

O

old.LandShark

freeze said his McAffee didn't react to anything?
Dunno, I didn't see the original link so I have no idea ;>

tbh bit surprised by how silly some of my guildies are being around here suddenly :(

G

greenfingers

lol, U guys react at anything .. lol ... might just be the server that was down for like 5 secs ...

T

talen_sun

Originally posted by Addlcove
yes because OF COURSE his guildmates are responsible for hit stupidities!

My point is - his actions reflect upon his guild.

IN RL, if a copper gets done for being a criminal, it reflects on the police force.

If I insult one of my customers at work, it reflects on the company.

Hell, one guy here posted ina thread, he doesn't shop at Game anymore because 1 manager didn't give the support needed. Does that mean all Game employees are just as bad??? (probably, but thats not my point)

W

wichtel

Uhm...
Think I missed the point...
This is an actual discussion forum???
Oups, only used it to fill my in-game ignore/not-group/no-rez list.

And if somebody from my guild does something like that, either the GL reacts or I leave the guild...

W.

T

talen_sun

Thank you wichtel.

I'm glad someone here is of sound enough mind to understand what I'm talking about.

T

Tranquil-

Originally posted by talen_sun
My point is - his actions reflect upon his guild.

IN RL, if a copper gets done for being a criminal, it reflects on the police force.

If I insult one of my customers at work, it reflects on the company.

Hell, one guy here posted ina thread, he doesn't shop at Game anymore because 1 manager didn't give the support needed. Does that mean all Game employees are just as bad??? (probably, but thats not my point)

No. The point is that this is a game, people with varying ages and mentalities will be a part of this game. You do not know his intentions behind this and you are already sawing his head off. Oh, sorry. You're not only sawing his head off, you are sawing the guilds head off.

I do not know what the link contained, but if it was a joke that accidently contained a trojan he didn't know about, how can he be marked as evil or ill willed?

Your kind of mentality seems to be the kind that sees one person do something bad and then automaticly brands everyone that is from the same country/community/mindset/whatever. Anything that can be tied to this person.

Unfortunately, that is what people DO even if they don't think about it, but is it right to straight out encourage it or embrace it? Heh. Ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread