To all those lameass hibs and mids at ellylls

T

thucram

Yeah you know whu u are, first nuking or hitting us , and if we are to strong you go hide at the ellylls so we can't get you, and we get aggroed, you got nothing better to do ???

K

kirennia

its the name of the game...they try to kill you in anyway possible ;)

F

fl-gorre

have a tank with battle cry (or was it yell) with u
loads of fun and they wont try it again :D

H

Hatt

To all those lameass hibs and albs at snowcrabs

Yeah you know whu u are, first nuking or hitting us , and if we are to strong you go hide at the ellylls so we can't get you, and we get aggroed, you got nothing better to do ???

O

old.LandShark

Hatt makes no sense, lalala...

On the other hand thucram - lol, sorry mate, but entering frontier = ASKING FOR IT. Even if you were grey they'd be damn right to kill you any way possible. As you are both not solo and not grey, well, sorry pal, it ain't lame :m00:

B

Bilf

You could of course kill loads of Tegs to improve your faction with the Ellies and follow the f*ckers in there. :D

O

old.LandShark

Hmm, is that so? Not saying you're wrong but I could have sword ellyllon's opposite faction was the gwalchmai...
unless the gwalchmai ARE the tegs? But again I think there's a mob called gwalchmai so... :E

O

old.Charonel

put it this way, tegs gank me on sight if i give them the chance (make a carefull point of NOT getting 15 lvl 45ish archer mobs on me at once thesedays :)), yet ellylls dont do anything :D, is quite funny!

besides, it's YOUR faction which has gotten you into this position, up to you to fix it i think.

A

Arnor

well, boo-fucking-hoo

you go in the frontiers, you=free game

expect to die, that makes it so much easier :>

P

Pocyourhontas

What are u lot whining about? isnt this what GOA call Realm Versus Realm? or RVR to you and me.

It goes something like this;

Hib sees alb, hib tries to kill alb, someone dies, hopefully alb :)
Alb sees Hib, Alb tries to kill Hib, someone dies, hopefully alb :)
Hib sees Mid, hib tries to kill Mid, someone dies, hopefully alb :) ;)

So, my point is, ITS RVR, we kill you, any way we can, you kill us, any way you can. You defend yourself any way you can even if it means the other people die to some nasty mob that doesnt like you.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Hmm, is that so? Not saying you're wrong but I could have sword ellyllon's opposite faction was the gwalchmai...
unless the gwalchmai ARE the tegs? But again I think there's a mob called gwalchmai so... :E

tegs give improved faction with ellyl and gwalchmai :)

spent 30mins fighting _constantly_ with them once in the valley outside sursbrooke... that was funny :) our cleric used mcl 6 times (tis how we kept time)..
nearsight is very helpful.

scares the bejeesus out of those invaders when you just plow straght through the ellyl into their midst :)

O

old.Charonel

hehe THAT, fingoniel, is pricicely what i meant when i said about it being their faction and up to them to fix it.

if people just stopped whining about the things they CAN fix and just get it done they'd have less problems.

if you get nerfed fine, your stuck, mythic introduce some stupid bug which gimps your class, your stuck....you bugger up your faction, dont go waaaaaa :( /cry, just bloody fix it :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom