to all the nice albs

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for a fun weekend :)

i am seriouse when i say i am glad we didnt take beno , some tried but didnt have the people behind. relic is in balance now and i hope it will stay that way for some time now... well if no i guess we come back and paint the realm green or blue or both AGAIN ! ..

This weekends realm battering was sponsered by Horner and a few other 5 am'er ... and no offence meant :)

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
dont think u would take beno, there was 40 to 60 albs inside the keep rofl :fluffle:

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
Bigbrother said:
Thanks for a fun weekend :)

i am seriouse when i say i am glad we didnt take beno , some tried but didnt have the people behind. relic is in balance now and i hope it will stay that way for some time now... well if no i guess we come back and paint the realm green or blue or both AGAIN ! ..

This weekends realm battering was sponsered by Horner and a few other 5 am'er ... and no offence meant :)

We had a fun weekend too thanks, getting characters to ml10: which at least lasts, which is more than I can say for your weekend. Anyway huge thanks to the Albs who defended the realm, in our absence. At least everyone gained I guess, and I think with significantly more defenders I doubt you will have as much automony pve-ing Alb Keeps and Towers.

Not all Albs support AC raids, but it is a 24/7 game, and people can do what they like if it is within the rules of the game. I don't see any game rules being broken, but mis-quote me if you like.

I think the Albs gained far, far more then you did; I think 102 players got ml9, and there were so many ml10s. This was down to an excellent raid, so all the credit must go to Urun and Pinkfluff. I think to your weekend too...but at least we gained something.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
sounds like a fun siege tbh :) wasn't on to defend alas :( but next time gadget next time...

Oh and sod relic balance, bring on the rams!

saltaa

Fledgling Freddie
Legaethiel said:
We had a fun weekend too thanks, getting characters to ml10: which at least lasts, which is more than I can say for your weekend. Anyway huge thanks to the Albs who defended the realm, in our absence. At least everyone gained I guess, and I think with significantly more defenders I doubt you will have as much automony pve-ing Alb Keeps and Towers.

Not all Albs support AC raids, but it is a 24/7 game, and people can do what they like if it is within the rules of the game. I don't see any game rules being broken, but mis-quote me if you like.

I think the Albs gained far, far more then you did; I think 102 players got ml9, and there were so many ml10s. This was down to an excellent raid, so all the credit must go to Urun and Pinkfluff. I think to your weekend too...but at least we gained something.
Up!:worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom