To all the Mids in DF last night

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
Melachi said:
While I know im going a bit off-topic here, but whats really wrong with not doing things for other people in this game? I know theres not really anything right with it but still, people pay to play this game, shouldnt they do what they find fun, rather than be obliged to do something they dont find fun?

As I said before yes, its their right to play as they choose, you are right. But its not something that is gonna go down well if you post about it on a public forum when your realm is getting a bashing, that is what is under discussion more than anything :)

And yes Addlcove, I may play dirty Mid now but I still have friends in Albion, think they are the 10% Breon mentioned earlier that aren't selfish ;)

Just as an extra topic for discussion though, comparing the state of Alb/Pryd when I left 2 months ago and Mid/Pryd, I find the people in Mid/Pryd much more friendly and willing to help, they do take longer to reply to questions/requests though which is wierd, must be the big troll fingers mis-typing :D

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
^ wot ele said lol.

you care moer about 20k rp's than defending your keeps and relics lol...woohoo show off some more...makes you look ubah!!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Come on people, we did help the alb folks, we kept the mids in df to slay us instead of porting to HW, they zoned into df... we were a fg, draggin' mids to df, its more than a fg could do i HW :(
and we were not supposed to be there for long, we accidently ran into each other in df, thats all :eek:
oh and... we were 3 necroes, 3 pallies, 1 merc, 1 friar :eek: afair...
and yes, it was fun...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom