To all the Market Explorers all around the world

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Lordy Lordy have mercy on me!

Why oh why do you take fecking ages to process my query :(

yes this is whine, and yes it is also RvR related as I was looking for a hammer I am planning on using in Rvr, fyi.

discuss!

oh, and nerf porting to your lot nr. while you're on the wrong server as well.It makes no sense, quit it.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I feel yur pain! They should get nerfed! Way too overpowered! :(

Peace!

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
I also hate to port to my house when i'm on Prydwen.
Then i have to find a house to port me back to entrance, then i want to switch to Excal, but i have to port to Prydwen first, even though i'm already there.
Then i load to Prydwen and then i can port to Excal! :(

Does this mean you're back on Dyvet, Sollers? :)

Btw, i was actually going to open my doors for people, but i don't know how. Please tell!

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Then i have to find a house to port me back to entrance, then i want to switch to Excal, but i have to port to Prydwen first, even though i'm already there.

Btw, i was actually going to open my doors for people, but i don't know how. Please tell!

Nah mate :) but CMs bug the same all over the world (at least on german servers :p)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
stop searching for "frilly ladies lace knickers" and you will find more matches!

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie

Hold shift + right click on your house and you get a menu. You get alot of options here, and amongst them are the two you need. One of them says "Friends" and the other says "Access" (or so). Type "/housefriend all" (i think?), go into the "friends" menu and put them to the second lowest rank or smth there is. Then enter the "access" one, and allow this rank to enter your house, use your merchant and porters, bind-stone, or whatever else you might want to. You can even allow them to pay your house rent! (Woooooo!)
Then again, I've not done this in like 2 years, so maybe someone else would know better than me, but this should be pretty accurate afaik :)

O

Oafsipha

I want attention too.

Can I make a thread aswell?

Or will this post suffice?

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Hold shift + right click on your house and you get a menu. You get alot of options here, and amongst them are the two you need. One of them says "Friends" and the other says "Access" (or so). Type "/housefriend all" (i think?), go into the "friends" menu and put them to the second lowest rank or smth there is. Then enter the "access" one, and allow this rank to enter your house, use your merchant and porters, bind-stone, or whatever else you might want to. You can even allow them to pay your house rent! (Woooooo!)
Then again, I've not done this in like 2 years, so maybe someone else would know better than me, but this should be pretty accurate afaik :)
Thanks, that worked perfectly. Now everyone, run to my house and buy!

Edit: Teleporter goes under merchants, yea?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
and the 20% tax from buying directly from ME should be nerfed asap imo!
also the need to log a german client only to be able to pay house rent is zzz :D

Ucallme

Banned
I have my doors open :) but i taken teleporter away...mauahaha...

Amphrax/Arauddry

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Gah ffs! It's even MORE annoying when I eventually find a house with open doors, and they either a) don't have a teleporter, or b) won't let me use it!

And yeah! 20% fee is abit high. Fee, ok, but 20% is abit high imo.
However it's not like I cba running anywhere anyways, and being filthy rich I pay the fee no matter :/

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Thanks, that worked perfectly. Now everyone, run to my house and buy!

Edit: Teleporter goes under merchants, yea?

yes oldie U have done well may the foce be with U and the sun forever shine happily on your newly washed undies :fluffle:

illu

Part of the furniture
My house is open to all, with teleporter, merchant and forge thing and a vault keeper. TBH all these things should come for free and all the doors should be open.

Oli - Illu

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
would be nice if you could up shields with the direction to the next "public" porter or about the "functionality" of your house(s). don't remember bout my house settings correctly, but merchants and functionality of mine were only for crafting, "public" porter was always in our guild house down the lane.

will recheck my houses when i'm back in july.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
By default, all doors should be open and merchants available for use. The clunky permissions interface is as much at fault as the people who cant be arsed sorting out their house via those clunky permissions.

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
i tend to agree, would be a nice fluff dreaam wworld with all houses open to everyone.
if there weren't that much possible fuckups included (permissions, i.e. open up vault access to everyone by fault). you wouldn't like to come home and have an empty house.
happened more than once with houses (esp guilds) in the past, wrong permissions to the wrong people is bad, the whine afterwards is huge. sure it's the owners fault, we all know :p

personally i've got nothing against visitors, you just have to make sure you've made nothing wrong with your permissions. and aslong i was not sure i had done everything right i denied access to anyone

the whole issue would be no problem if you could advertise houses on the map. i.e. see that blaabla's house lot#1234 has a "public porter, vault, smith ..." etc.

maybe they revise housing one day :p aand introduce some features for stuff like this

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Always nice when you missclick while browsing Market Explorer window and it closes and you have to search again, go to toilet, make that new cup of tea, read the newspaper and go back and pray the search has finished.

Don't get me started on browsing pages.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Always nice when you missclick while browsing Market Explorer window and it closes and you have to search again, go to toilet, make that new cup of tea, read the newspaper and go back and pray the search has finished.

Left click on Edit then left click on Undo :)

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Lordy Lordy have mercy on me!

Why oh why do you take fecking ages to process my query :(

yes this is whine, and yes it is also RvR related as I was looking for a hammer I am planning on using in Rvr, fyi.

discuss!

oh, and nerf porting to your lot nr. while you're on the wrong server as well.It makes no sense, quit it.

Stop making new chars/temps and you wouldnt have to go other houses! :twak:

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Stop making new chars/temps and you wouldnt have to go other houses! :twak:
Making new templates is one of the things that's still fun! :(
My guildies often pick on me for always being half afk infront of the ME. :p

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Making new templates is one of the things that's still fun! :(
My guildies often pick on me for always being half afk infront of the ME. :p

You can be Sollers ME chum then.

O

Oafsiphasa

This is why people don't use computers from charity shops Zergbeard.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
All sneak classes should be able to pick house locks and curl one down on the carpet. Some nice poo graphics with buzzing flies would be cool.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom