To all the gimps near Beno bridge

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Fuck off and stop killing my solo armsman. Not fun being ganked by like a fg every time I go out there

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Fuck off and stop killing my solo armsman. Not fun being ganked by like a fg every time I go out there

get a group and kill the fg then ?

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
its cause you got that op crossbow! :worthy:

fail that, play bait for 743276432 scouts :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Oh yea, and people that wont rvr because they get steamrolled by fgs whenever they set foot outside a keep/tower

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Xxcalibur said:
build A Fg ??????????????

buy Friends

Like i just said, its all SCOUTS and people that wont set foot in rvr because they are sick of being steamrolled by fg's whenever they set foot into rvr

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Thadius said:
Like i just said, its all SCOUTS and people that wont set foot in rvr because they are sick of being steamrolled by fg's whenever they set foot into rvr

u telling me your realm mates are not available to make a proper / decent fg ?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
sneakies said:
its cause you got that op crossbow! :worthy:

fail that, play bait for 743276432 scouts :)

Done that before :p

Then usually get steamrolled by a fg :p

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
I don't mind getting steam rolled bya FG tbfh, it's not there fault they found me is it....

what pisses me off is Banshee's and WHORElocks. all you whorelocks take Brites advice and do what he did!

to the banshee's. Go play tetris

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
They kill you because you'll get overpowered uninterruptable draw Snapshot in 1.76. So no one wants to have you RR5.

: :wij:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Haggus said:
I don't mind getting steam rolled bya FG tbfh, it's not there fault they found me is it....

what pisses me off is Banshee's and WHORElocks. all you whorelocks take Brites advice and do what he did!

Aye those Bainshees are so frigging OP in small scenary solo/duo-action RvR.

LOL

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Can I gank you, if I'm solo?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Puppet said:
Aye those Bainshees are so frigging OP in small scenary solo/duo-action RvR.

LOL

Bg'd with target grappled they would be :p

Brite

Banned
can you please wait longer til you come out of the keep so your worth rps thx

oh and qq

Faith

Fledgling Freddie
THAD

my friar never makes the leet grps coz i dont have bodyguard. but me and my rl mates armsman do really well duo. sure we cant beat a grp if they mezz/stun. but if we get in close we get r fair share of laughs and rp's

as for stealthers.... no chance ;p im happy to duo with ur arms mate.

ill always be on Lobin. unless my mates r on. so pm him and ill log on stick :cheers:

the offers there mate. dont have to take it

gohan

FH is my second home
i solo on my arms an hes fat \n scary get like 1 kill to 3 deaths but still get 10k or so a day fairly easy an thats not bad for a solo tank at rr3

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
u telling me your realm mates are not available to make a proper / decent fg ?

Bing - ****ing - o

1 point for Xxcalibur.

No there are not enough albs out to make decent FGs in a week day afternoon.

Yes it might not be your fault that there are so bloody many scout, but it sure isnt my fault either...

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Haggus said:

Can you define why bainshees are overpowered?, i moostly solo (95%) with mine, And my buffed chanter do better in moost fights. Have you ever played one? or R u just anotherone of the RETARDED majority that yells out amagad OP class cus i got killed by one!

Brite

Banned
Evergrey said:
Can you define why bainshees are overpowered?, i moostly solo (95%) with mine, And my buffed chanter do better in moost fights. Have you ever played one? or R u just anotherone of the RETARDED majority that yells out amagad OP class cus i got killed by one!

the gayness that is the banshee graphics that you see some gay graphics on you and a delayed leg humping sound, you cant tell where the fuck its coming from, you clear target you finally get to see where its coming from by the time of which your almost dead, more frontload just what daoc needs, make it a normal dd ffs, no ways should they get all the utility they do and that crazy damage

Evergrey said:

you aint 95% solo :eek:

and i think ppl say they op cause of their insance dmg even at low rr's...

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Thadius said:
Oh yea, and people that wont rvr because they get steamrolled by fgs whenever they set foot outside a keep/tower

It's damn hard to get ppl together nowadays... Seems many just want to run in duos/trios etc. I usually start by logging one of my more "Group-friendly" chars, reaver or cleric etc but give up after lfg for 30 minutes without even a hint of success.

Then i log my scout and WTFPWN! (read: die horrendously with my intestines in a small pile on the ground beside me.)

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom