To all midgardians

SALVIA

Fledgling Freddie
Eramai had popped and we gathered a grp to kill him, a troll namned Runis showed up and joined grp also.

We killed Eramai and he dropped CS and some other stuff, log showes that Runis picked up CS and after that he started to say "let's do GoV". I took screenies of it also....

Thing is he stole CS from the grp and claimed he didnt get it.
Runis is ofc unguilded..

I asked Dumpe, another grpmember, if he got the arti from Runis but ofc he didnt.

So what's the point of this post..... To let other players know that it's not safe to invite him in grp....

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
SALVIA said:
So what's the point of this post..... To let other players know that it's not safe to invite him in grp....
And the lesson to be learned is, NEVER trust anyone you don’t know. Especially NOT an unguilded char. Learn the 3 BG commands to make sure YOU get the loot.

Tiac

Loyal Freddie
I was in that group also (Qtu) I had camped with the healer(dont remember the name) for about 6 hours, and the healer had camped even longer. I got so pissed, when I saw he just took the itam and refused to lotto it I just left. Fantastic that people like this still exist :twak:

p.s
The wierd thing was that the bg leader had set himself as treasurer, but
still didnt get the item

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Tiac said:
The wierd thing was that the bg leader had set himself as treasurer, but still didnt get the item
Common mistake is forgetting to set the bg to treasurer too, and setting the loot level too high, on artis I tend to set it really low, as not much will drop, while on MLs setting it to 34 negates the junk.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
/bg loot treasurer
/bg treasurer Fenderon
/bg lootlevel 30

and yes, sad to see people like this are still around.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Fenderon said:
/bg loot treasurer
/bg treasurer Fenderon
/bg lootlevel 30

and yes, sad to see people like this are still around.
unless ofc your in the bg ^^
i which case this is a sneaky fenderon trick

Maff

Fledgling Freddie
well i read the post then the name just clicked to me as well.
Runis pm me the other day asking for a Gm and a guild invite,
atm Heresy are not recruiting,so told him no (as most of heresy was chating on vent so quick and easy done :) )
about 5 mins later one our guildys loged on the game in to vent and then said he just got a pm from soem one asking to join,
yes it was Runis again having just been told NO he asked again.
he dose claim to of not played for about 3 years and he's come back to play again ,
if thats true or not dont matter but from this thred i say to other becarefull if any one dose let them join there guild.
keep a eye or set premisions on ya guild vaults imo

Olgaline

FH is my second home
this is indeed disapointing to read :(
thought that kind was a thing of the past ://

only thing i can advise you to do is to rightnow the incident with sceen shots showing he picked it up and deny's having it and refusing to lotto, thing is as he was a member of your bg and or group it cannot be considered stealing, but he can be punished under the griefing and misconduct part of the CoC,

will probebly result in a slap on the wrist "3 day ban" and the artifact deleeted :twak:

Arepa

One of Freddy's beloved
Whel Run was in Pro Patria as a m8 had ebyed him then the orig owner took him back so i think its a scammer be cearful ppl.. the m8 payed acc 6 months a head now he cant have him as a bb as i said ...

Lueclin

Fledgling Freddie
I know runis ( the real ) also and im pretty sure that the person who is real runis never would do suchs a thing... it's prolly a scam..

CocaCola

Fledgling Freddie
Hello everyone ! I am the one who was playing Runis last week.... then suddenly when i tried to log on him password was incorrect and subscription and everything.. then i logged on my friend acc and i saw 1 of my chars from that account were online... so i asked him who he was and how he got my account.. he said i had hacked him a long time ago and he had claimed that account... I have no idea how he could do that... and i have never hacked a person in my life and would never think of doing that... and the next thing is that i wouldn't steal anything !!! the guild i was in before with runis was Pro Partia... and another thing is that i had 21 p, GoV, gov scrolls 1/3 and 3/3 and lots of more artis on albion/prydwen. i asked him if i could have all my money back but he just told me he spend it all on artis and everything to the chars that i had leveld up !!! it was a level 50 reaver and 49 wizard on alb/pryd !!! I have written to GoA and asked what the hell is going.. and im waiting for their replay now as we speak... anyway ... dont trust Runis whatever he say's !

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
ooohh this has the makings of a 25 page long "classic" thread about someone who got "scammed"

I think the buttler did it. And Runis didn't get "scammed" at all he just thinks this is a good way to get away with stealing an artifact :p

Not trying to trow oil on the fire AT ALL.

Noooo

Eputaja

Banned
lol

firstly i was in grp with Runis when we went to CS ( meh is the savage )
2nd he told can i have CLoudsong none answered in priv and the he got invite
none said about roll
3rd u had acc ? hmm ebay.com ?should not trade and Runis isnt stealer none saids its for roll so dont cry now

and with your acc ? why pay acc for 6month isnt yours how dumb can you be ?
FFS... and runis acc was stolen long ago he returned took it back
btw if its makes u feel good he is deleting and moving other realm so stay happy..
he didnt scam you just jerk grp who didnt explain what is in the end with CS :clap: :clap:

Eputaja

Banned
Qq

and i dont think he has CS at all.. dont think he got it overall..
and it cant be count as stealing even is he did its like usual loot
:clap: :clap:

Himse

FH is my second home
Eputaja said:
and i dont think he has CS at all.. dont think he got it overall..
and it cant be count as stealing even is he did its like usual loot
:clap: :clap:

let me guess..

you are actually the tard that was playing Runis, and he didnt get scammed fag.. the cs was picked up by Runis and he refused to lotto :\

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
well all goa will do is ban the account as nobody really knows who the owner is.

SALVIA

Fledgling Freddie
hmm

Eputaja said:
firstly i was in grp with Runis when we went to CS ( meh is the savage )

Why dont u use your own acc on FH then, cause the savage that joined the grp was Naksitrall :rolleyes:

Venomis said:
Singing up Naksitrall ( Savage ) I will be there for sure

or is that acc scammed too?? :eek7:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
The plot thickens...

U know, wouldnt u scammers be better off scamming something in real life that could improve your real life rather than stealing a bunch of insignifcant pixels...

It really beggers belief that these tards that scam people for a fucking computer game item can exist. Sad sad people...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom