to all mid crafters legendary and lgm

R

raithian

ok been looking at the houseing things and i have decided to creat a crafting house.
it will have
all merchants
all crafts will be avalible
bind stones
telly points to all areas
access will be granted to all legendary and lgm crafters im hoping to get as meny there as posible so that ppl no where to go to find them 1 day a week there will be an open house for crafters to sell there items
all alts will be cleared to enter as and when needed(not sure about trolls thay have to promise to use the bathroom)
just worked it out and cost should not be as bad as i first thought about 150p to set up + between 40-90p to buy land thats not that bad
there may or may not be a small fee of about 50g per week to use the premisise not sure yet but either way i hop to gt crafters into 1 location to make it easyer for ppl to use there skills

A

ardamels

I think it's an excellent idea, very good initiative :)

D

deygos

best use of housing imo - gr8 idea esp for peeps who r strugglin to find a crafter

H

heists

well, good idea, but kinda ruins it for ppl that wanna make use of their own guild house with merchants, who will go to mine and check what my guilds merchants has to offer when they need something and know your crafter house exists with everything they need, unless i put down my prices

K

kathal_tdd

Make ppl go visit others houses, not just one house.
Im crafting in my own house, free from /bow /slap /cheer spam and Spanish in /s.

N

Nichneven

sounds like a very thoughtful idea but won't that create a lot of competition between the crafters you will accomodate? In terms of price?

R

raithian

it make sence to have a central location for ppl to goto but yet again it seams if someone trys to do something to help realm you allways get a few who say no thank you thats not a good idea i wont take part in that its stupid idea.
if what i read is corect then you can only have a set amout of things per lvl of the house vila being able to have all
so a small house maybe able to only handle 1 type of crafter next up 2 next up 3 and so on

S

svartmetall

I'm not a crafter, but that sounds like a cool idea. Logical next step is all-crafter guild, which could be damn cool as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom