To all LOTR fans

B

Brennik

Funky thing is that clip's on the extended dvd edition too if you know where to look for it :)

O

old.Krusha

yepp they were all on the MTV movie awards.. Jack black (who rocks ;)) and Sarah Michelle Geller (dont rock ;)) were the hosts of the show.. and the LotR was the best skit of them all :)

D

-Dreama-

I laughed so hard when I saw that on the MTVMA....even called my mom in the states laughing...this was deffinatly the best skit they did! 2 thumbs up!

:clap: :clap:

S

Sarnat

Seen it before but I still laughed my ass off at it...

S

Sortbane

LOL!!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Best LOTR parody I've seen lately, almost really fell off my chair laughing my brains out, wich in turn got some of the guests that were visiting to look at me like I had grown horns and said "I smoke weed deew ekoms I" 10 times ;)

Still watching that one, and still laughing as hard as the first time ;)

C

Carn-

isnt that the guy that sings in Tenacious D and isnt that the girl Buffy the slut?

K

Kobold

I thought so to...I wasn't so wrong then hehe ;)

btw, ever seen tenacious d's homepage? LOL @ that homepage...it's just so...ehm...look you're self www.tenaciousd.com

:clap:

B

Brennik

Yea, it's probably at the place Alrindel said (title and chapter that is), can't check as my dvd's on loan. Other way to find it is to go to the chapter selection menu, go on the last page and then go down from the last chapter. A ring will then appear as selected, click there.

The second dvd has one Two Towers trailer hidden on it at the same place (go down from the last scene).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom