To all hibs in thid

D

dwali

as Topic says (If there are any hibs) Come take CK...u wont have much of a defence when all albs are Camping Mpk all the Time...sneak attack and u have ck....i bet alb wouldent even notice that ck is undefended from hibs!!!!!!!

:p

PS: GIVF more hibs in thid :p

S

seline

Yeah we need more hibs in Thid, have only seen a few stealthers there and a caster or two :(

H

haarewin

why should any hib go there just to get killed by an alb or mid zerg when they are solo? happy playing only ns's in there :)

D

Drakin

Originally posted by Thorgald
how about not go solo?? :)

/who 20 - 24 6 shades 3 bots and toons sat at 4 fins.

i sometimes go with my champ solo and sometimes with the odd guildie ..... kinda expect to be zerged when u kill people, what i find odd is the albs that run away when its 1 on 1, i thought this was a fallacy a while back ... guess not :(

p.s. still lookin for thug ... shade reported yer location to me today but by the time we arrived the albs + stealth zerg had wiped yer lil group :( ill keep lookin :)

S

Slycin

There was a fg of hib guildies in thid the other day, they worked really well together must have killed atleast 2fg of albs at MB twice, but the alb zerg finally got together and killed them, poor hibbies :(

C

Cloudd_RTD

Hm

Not sure if it helps much, but I rolled a Hero now, to help the hibs in thid. Lvl 22 atm. I'm a blue / charcoled guy with a blue/white shield and wielding a hammer. I mostly enjoy killing the albs, and helping the mids. ^^

I hope it will help alittle atleast...

O

ormorof

gifv more hibs :(

was a solo champ at mpk a min ago and he gpt plowed down by mids :(

S

seline

Awww c'mon hibbies, can't one of the RvR guilds there all level up a fg or two of 24s? I'd love to see a hib zerg :)

Users who are viewing this thread