To all crafters

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Start using your crafting skills if you want to make our life easyer and your pokets bigger. With the upcoming clustering the place will be full of new buyers.

/begs for 4 MP plate parts :mad:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Cheaper and fast to make a LGM crafter yourself :D

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
I take random orders depending on their size, and tend to make only chain and studded sleeves as MP for my CM. It works out their are little artifacts to cover the sleeves slot.

Feel free to ask me for a price on any order :)

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Whats the price for MP studded sleeves, legs, helm and boots? :p

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
I take orders for MP armour, in fact I've done quite a few orders recently.

Ocomas

Loyal Freddie
My Cleric Baculum and Legendary SC'r is available to take orders, however please remember that a pm while I'm in the middle of an ML5 raid wanting an "Urgent-my world will collapse if I don't have it-NOW!" request is asking a bit much......

However I'm available for sc'ing orders, at 'competitive' prices (tbh I don't know what 'competitive' is these days what with Guldske's post on wtb Erinys :eek6: )

/Waves

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
Deepflame said:
Whats the price for MP studded sleeves, legs, helm and boots? :p

I'd probably charge you 7.5p for those at the moment.

I normally do orders within a week, but have a same day/next day delivery service for a few extra plat :)

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Vermillon said:
Start using your crafting skills if you want to make our life easyer and your pokets bigger. With the upcoming clustering the place will be full of new buyers.

/begs for 4 MP plate parts :mad:
Honestly: To make an MP Part you spend a lot of time with crafting, and in this time you can't farm, can't gain RP, can't gain MLXP, etc. If you craft you can't expect people to pay the full value of your time (the money you would earn in the time you craft, etc) so where is that "profit" on crafting? Imho it can be with friends made and with community.

Imho it begins with respect.

When on a raid crafters need stuff to finance crafting (to level it, get gear for houses, etc) most people say "need before greed" so kiteing a 15th alt is more important than financing any crafters. When a crafter is fixing a keep a lot of elite fgs just ignore and don't help. When a crafter needs help with other stuff, he is a "nobody" since not known from rvr so why would anyone help him? No wonder why a lot of crafters are fed up with this, and don't waste time and money on much orders or raise prices.

Some says, even if you willing to craft aoround material price without any real profit, they want a set maximum price: You can't make profit, but can lose plats as crafter is ok by their standards. Yes, the dedicated crafters who enjoy crafting and the new ones who are happy with LGM will do some orders, but ones who find it hard to get an order done due lack of active crafters should start thinking about why many crafters are inactive, and fix the core of the problem.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
My prices for MPs are worked out as follows:
Go to Motog's set the material level to arcanium (I don't take MP orders for low level stuff) and untick the pieces you don't want. Set the markup to 10%, the retry markup to 10% and retries to 65 then round the final price up to the nearest half plat.

That way I can give you a definite quote on an MP which isn't likely to lose me money but isn't outrageous either.

Talsar

Albion Legend
I have a LGM 1165 (cap'ed) Tailor and Armorer. I am also open to business. As many people whom i have crafted for will tell you i have a very fast and efficent service. So if you want armor give me a shout ingame.

Talsar.

Tosen

Part of the furniture
to make mp chain/plate... is it a waste of time to do the crafting quests? And if so, which should I do? I have a capped tailor/ac'er aswell :/

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Tosen said:
to make mp chain/plate... is it a waste of time to do the crafting quests? And if so, which should I do? I have a capped tailor/ac'er aswell :/
The + skill gain tool is obviously not a lot of use if you're already capped, the + quality one makes no difference to MP percentages it just means you have a minimum quality of 96% instead of 94%, the faster crafting tool helps but it probably takes longer to do the quest than you'd save with the tool.

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
verms!

lgm SC, AC and Tailor here open for bussiness, if you can catch me online on Mandi or my many alts :) . I prefer SC, less work ^^

if cluster goes well I will open my second account to get my alch to lgm and have access to my lgm fletcher again, if its needed o_O

Gamah

Banned
Talsar said:
I have a LGM 1165 (cap'ed) Tailor and Armorer. I am also open to business. As many people whom i have crafted for will tell you i have a very fast and efficent service. So if you want armor give me a shout ingame.

Talsar.

<3 Talsar has done like 2 mp chain sets for me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom