to all crafters. /setwho trade

O

old.Kladen

every time you log in you can type /setwho trade

so when you type /who smith, /who armorer etc it will show the online crafters and where they are,wat lvl of craft they are at.

you have to turn off /anon if it is on.

just to let all you crafters know ;)

O

old.Hendrick

To ease your searching:

Weaponcrafter = Smith
Armorcrafter = Armorer
Tailor = Tailor
Fletcher = Fletcher

So if you are searching for a weaponcrafter do /who smith and on Prydwen you will find
1) Hannibalsmith
2) Hendrick <Order of the Knights Templar> the lvl 42 Master Smith in Hadrians Wall

:)

It does not tell you the exact level, but only their Trade Rank. A master weaponsmith can be anything betwwen 800 and 899 skill, which makes quite a difference.

D

Draylor

Yes this is a nice idea, however I believe it is reset whenever you zone or logout.

A

ahunter

Thanks I was wondering about that last night:)

L

lairiodd

Also, dont forget
/web trades on
This will list you on the goa website (when they update it)

Also, has anyone noticed that the quality on yellow and orange weapons seems to have improved?

J

Jimli

Hell yeah, im making more high quality weapons then ever before.

And since im 785 atm i made quite a lot :)

O

old.Hendrick

I had a few fast skill gains at the start, but after a long night of crafting it seemed pretty normal again. The usual slow rate with occasional streaks of luck. And quality varied between 90 and 95 on my netherium dirks, 90-91 on stilettos and maces.

A

Alrindel

There's certainly nothing been mentioned in any documentation about any changes to the crafting system in the 1.45-1.48 patches. I think it's just luck (good or bad). Like I was wondering if they had increased the chance to fumble, since in my first hour of fighting it seemed like I had more fumbles than in the whole week previously.

O

old.Alliandre

The archer I was with in the mines also seemed to be fumbling alot :p . Maybe archer's are as dodgey as I thought. :rolleyes: Lovely group though ranging from 18 (at the start anyway) to 36 :) Who would have thought. That lvl 18 was 21 by the time I ld'ed for the last time :p

S

SFXman

Originally posted by old.Alliandre
The archer I was with in the mines also seemed to be fumbling alot :p . Maybe archer's are as dodgey as I thought. :rolleyes: Lovely group though ranging from 18 (at the start anyway) to 36 :) Who would have thought. That lvl 18 was 21 by the time I ld'ed for the last time :p
Must be one crappy archer. I fumble maybe 1/50 shot or less... maybe even 1/100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom