To all Alliances

L

lac_desariel

We have had an alliace meet and i was asked to propose the us along with other alliances have a get together and sort out a network for info and shuch for defending our frontieer, and also it will make info easier to pass for future relic attempts. all that think its worth a go plz say and if you dont then thats no bother either, Thankyou

C

Chenuba

When is that meeting taking place ?.

Maybe one or two contact persons from each guild interested in such a system.

L

lac_desariel

I was after finding out if there was an intrest and then maybe we can sort out a good time

L

linkblack

If we ever want to get our relics back then this plan sounds like the only way forward. Some sort of organised attack using several attack fronts using several Alliances, im sure will get our Relics back. Plz support this Alliance council. The details of any such meeting will arranged if any other Alliances take up the offer.

K

Kagato.

Might want to think about repairing all 3 of Myrrdin relic keeps doors before getting the power relics back :rolleyes:

L

lac_desariel

im thinking that the alliances out there are not intrested in a small get together by the lack of responce? tis a shame

B

BrassMonkey

Hold it

Hold ya horses fella, some people might not even read BW forums as it seems to be only certain people that post on it. Secondly they may not have even read it.
Thirdly they might have to take some time to consider ya proposal.

Fourthly them damn monkeys have taken my cookies again!

S

Starkill

Maybe I could add that all guild are usually in an alliance but they can be a great help too. Please dont leave it purely to the Uber Guilds/Alliances everyone has a part to play in the realm.

T

The Dragon

Only thing UBER guilds are useful for is zerging not tactics.

Did I say that out loud?

but seriously this would be a useful thing for all guilds/alliance in albion to be a part of.

Even if basically one person takes it upon his/herself to know the names of all alliances/guilds and /pm them and allow herself to be avialable 24/7 to be /pmed by them. I say alliances first as you get serveral guilds per pm, then go for the single unallied guilds.

i.e. if you let one of our lot know, thats 11 guilds in albion alerted.etc etc.

L

lac_desariel

24/7 is a bit much but im willing to try if people will help me and help those that are willing, this can only work iff all are in

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom