To all albs who attacked Crim,

Evul

Fledgling Freddie
Nice fight, lasted 3hrs all together, there was 134 of you at peak and only 40-50 of us :) was really fun, got 4k after for defending,

Thanks!!

Aklaim ;o

EDIT

Group member started at lvl 20 and left at 33 ;o
I started at RR1l3 and left at RR2l5

Animist nerf?! What nerf? :p

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
admitingly we did have a lot of shrooms but when you rushed us you didnt realise that the animists were stood at the back aoe bombed the lot of you :)

lord room rush is hard :( btw i was running most of hib tonight and i think you caused me major brain damage.

But good raid was just mental

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
It started with just 3 of us on DC tower. Much fun though, was an exciting fight, and reminded me just how much I hate shrooms!

D xx

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Best fights i had for a LOOOOGN time was yesterday, really cool to battle some hibs for a change (go away mealstrom) Tho not much i could do at the room, so i went for the incomming hibs and got a few of mealstrom usual killing sprees when they attacked us from behind. Gave ok in the end, 45.000 rps :), tho should imagine some of the 50 animist in that tower could get 100k in those 3 hours oO

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
:) i was at bolg fighting da mids was gr8 fun only was on for a 40 mins but made a nice 6k before i died :)

best thing is they had a towwar and they always seemed to run round the back to get away from catapults
But guess who was waiting (Grins) and they still kept runing round but overall it was gr8 fun and i just love Vanish

Dervis

Fledgling Freddie
it was mental.
when you charged the room, someone even shouted GAME OVER, but then after we dropped few of you, you ended up backing off and we had initiative after that.
i kept rushing in and firing off ST and some banelord shouts, have no idea how well that worked - need to check a screenie of Primal Agony shout that hit about 10-15 of you.

was a great fight, i hope NF carries on like this. It is much more tactical, and really requiers good communication :)

well done both attackers and defenders :)

Middies didnt stand much of a chance after that being sandwiched at bolg.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
we had great fun to, where pretty suprised when we managed to get inside the tower for a while then get back out again with all the fighting going on
oh and hi waz :touch:

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
as i cant edit from earlier
ouch.JPG

Zede

Part of the furniture
wheres an ml8 banelord bomb squad when you need one ? :cheers:

I suicided in your room, ran in and for about 5 seconds most of you just watched me, was hilarious ! Bit worried on how albs would do in a similar situation though. Shit, I think we need more ice wizzies , all of em respecced to fire, I think Ice still has its merits especially in situations like last night.

still, the more hibbies the better. we need you guys to make nf fun.

albs, did we even have a bg set up last night ? couldnt find one. Was also surprised at the lack of lag for such large numbers.

L10 EoY xp leech ftw ! ( twas me makin em pop out the room)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i think someone stacked twf on the pbaoers at the entrance killed a lot of us i thought omg we toast but luckily the arb anims were camped at the back out of the range of static tempest and the twf as you came up the stairs you just became aoe targets for the animists aoe bombers

also i was dropping power and con debuff storms just around the corner i wasnt sure if they were doing much. But yes that was me as well bombing you on the ram
its hard and i can see that a verd anim would have totally wiped you guys sooner but i didnt make 100k only made like 25k :D although we had an animist in our group who started the night on 24 and neded on level 31 rr2 :D so power leveling in the zerg does work
any who well done albs although smashing through the wall after we kicked you out and it costs 12k wood to do a single repair we thought hmm maybe should have let you had it :D

leviathane

Part of the furniture
haarewin said:
as i cant edit from earlier
ouch.JPG
ah so it was you who kept doing them annoying ae's, was spamming amnesia as much as possible but the los is bit crappy in keeps :)

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
leviathane said:
ah so it was you who kept doing them annoying ae's, was spamming amnesia as much as possible but the los is bit crappy in keeps :)

yes my fart mines are of strong annoyance :p

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
yeps was grouped with me the whole night picked up from i think bled tower when the albs were attacking blendrake at lvl 24 was unguilded ungrouped on a balista. :)

and finished the night on lvl 31 rr2 not too bad power leveling in the zerg if your in a good group although grrr at the LOS issues in that keep get nuked once move out of range then 3 more nukes hits you and its like Hmmm how did i get hit.

O and lamer award goes to Rambo just aoe nukes every now and again didnt do a dent on damage because was like hit for 40 odd damage and the heal fonts ticked it up next tick :D all that it got on the bg / broadcast is "who is that noob rambo" thought it was quite funny

but i love my arb bombers they are totally random at nuking anything now

umenel

Fledgling Freddie
Was great fun, may we have many more nights like that one :)
Grats to all sides for making it fun

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
yeah but next time go through the doors :D i dunno some people no class ;)

Evul

Fledgling Freddie
so fun \o> I just spammed pets on the stairs, got Rambo 4times I think, not sure if albs know what CC is, or AoE since my pets hardly got killed,

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Evul said:
so fun \o> I just spammed pets on the stairs, got Rambo 4times I think, not sure if albs know what CC is, or AoE since my pets hardly got killed,

AoE?

No idea.

Ginius

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, was a real fun night.
I'm glad that we joined after ML 10 raid.
Damn, why I forgot to use my crystal giant? :twak:

Dervis

Fledgling Freddie
leviathane said:

if you are talking about spammage of AE mezz there was 3 bards up there i think and one of them mine - i had effects set to none so couldnt see how effective it was (crap 2nd PC), but i kept spamming it pretty much non-stop.
if you say it was annoying, we must have been doing something right :)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
it doesnt matter with mezzing shrooms no more because animist have a unmezz pet spell which for animists is aoe and the second problem is whoever mezzes the pets draws agro directly from the shrooms so the sorc doesnt live too long.

Might be time for some of those hundreds of ice wizzs to respec to earth :)

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
it doesnt matter with mezzing shrooms no more because animist have a unmezz pet spell which for animists is aoe and the second problem is whoever mezzes the pets draws agro directly from the shrooms so the sorc doesnt live too long.

Might be time for some of those hundreds of ice wizzs to respec to earth :)

Most wizards that play in rvr are fire atm. Its the best over-all spec really and very appealing to alot of people cos u can basically 2 shot casters at will.

Ice is a reasonable spec but just not suited in general to the caster heavy rvr that occurs now. Certainly very nice in keep based rvr though and needed really to clear out massed defenders.

As for Earth, well its a gimped line for a class that is meant to be a damage dealer so i doubt anyone would ever want to spec it. Wizards can just spec earth as their 2nd line if they want gtaoe interupts.

Corran

Part of the furniture
hey plat, hope your celt got to destination ok.. didnt have it in me to kill you just then :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom