To all Albions with a Wizard !!

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
IF you have a spare wizard who is inactive plz plz delete them. Why ?
Well, I was lookign through the statistics, and to my shock I see that I am 1 of staggering 5000 wizards.

If I get 150k RPs a weak, 150*5000 = 750 million RPS, yet we only got 18 mill last week loool !! anyways:

(5000 Wizards got 18 mill RPs)
(Only 3000 Eldtiches got 18.3 mills)
(3800 SM's got 21 mill RPs)

18 mill/ lets say 75k a weak = 240 Wizards.

So, 5000-240 = 4760 Surplus Wizards.

SO please if u have an inactive Wizard plzzzz delete them !!!

lets say on average a wizards gets 10k per week, 18mill/10k = 1800, that means that there r 3200 surplus wizards, that are basically destroying our chances to be fairly balanced to other classes.

The reason for this drastic stance, is Mythic have made it clear that their intention is balance the realms and NOT balance the classes, which in my opinion is the lazy option, so lets help them and make an effort to balance the populations.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
Well, I was lookign through the statistics, and to my shock I see that I am 1 of staggering 5000 wizards.

If I get 150k RPs a weak, 150*5000 = 750 million RPS, yet we only got 18 mill last week loool !! anyways:

lets say on average a wizards gets 10k per week, 18mill/10k = 1800, that means that there r 3200 surplus wizards, that are basically destroying our chances to be fairly balanced to other classes.

The reason for this drastic stance, is Mythic have made it clear that their intention is balance the realms and NOT balance the classes, which in my opinion is the lazy option, so lets help them and make an effort to balance the populations.

TBH, I'd rather have GoA introduce a policy whereby all accounts that have been inactive for more than 6 months without subs being paid should be deleted and the names returned to the pool for re-use.

It's a source of constant annoyance that really good character names are lost for ever because people who started playing 2+ years ago have stopped.

Plain sucks IMHO :(

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Clipse said:

So you want to delete all the inactive wizards to make it obvious they are underpowered?

Doing that will mean you'd have 18mill RPs between, say 2000 wizards, compared to the 3000 eldritches - therefore making it appear wizards are a more powerful class than eldritches?

IMO, a much better way to acheive your goal would be to delete all the ACTIVE wizards, (starting with your own, ofc) and therefore have 4000 wizards making only 1 million RPs...

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
i have such a whizzy... and no... im not gonna delete him! he is Sc'er and is helping m8s in AC... just cause not all of us is useing the whizzy as main chars in RvR don't mean we don't play/use them... my whizzy is happy if he gets 10k RP /month... since he is only out if ppl is calling very loud for whizzys :twak:

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Pin said:
So you want to delete all the inactive wizards to make it obvious they are underpowered?

Doing that will mean you'd have 18mill RPs between, say 2000 wizards, compared to the 3000 eldritches - therefore making it appear wizards are a more powerful class than eldritches?

IMO, a much better way to acheive your goal would be to delete all the ACTIVE wizards, (starting with your own, ofc) and therefore have 4000 wizards making only 1 million RPs...

Er Pin, very thoughtful, but wrong. look at the Eldritch their average RP/Eld =
18,300k / 3000 = 6100 Rps last week.
For Wizards, 18000 / 5000 = 3,600 RPs last week.

And tell me which class is Mythics's love child.

It is a misconception that Mythic spec the classes according to Utility per class, their objective : Balance the OVERALL realm utility. This means because of all the Merlins/Gandalfs wannabe's, the honest RvR wizard is suffering.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Go look at the stats, there are huge surprises. You know that there are only 2000 - 2500 Savages, a new class, relative to the Armsman. Now, why do u think Savages are so overpowered ?

It has bothered me for a long time why there is sooo much imbalance against Albion. Finally, it has become obvious, the answer is in the overall statistics. Why do Hibbs/ Midds get insta-mezz and we dont ? It is so when 2 fg Of hibbs are faced with 6fg of rampaging Albs, have a fighting chance.

Yeah it is harsh but it is the reality.

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Clipse said:

And tell me which class is Mythics's love child.

It is a misconception that Mythic spec the classes according to Utility per class, their objective : Balance the OVERALL realm utility. This means because of all the Merlins/Gandalfs wannabe's, the honest RvR wizard is suffering.
I understand you. But wtf does deleting the 0 rp wizards do for your example?

18000 / 2000 = 9000 rps per week.

Other than that... what kurik said.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
You should ask to roll loads of rps to drop the rps/week of the class making Mythic notice you imho!! :D

vintervargen

Banned
Clipse said:

hahaha, ty for the laugh :D

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
hum delete my inactive RR6 wizard not on your life :D sure i havent played albion in maybe 6 months maybe more but hey i farmed while i was there + until they fix wizards i will still b inactive and ruin ur beloved statics :kissit:

Glacius

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno what u know about statistics but leme tell u somethin ... the wizards as gimped they r in albion are the one that make the deathspam..nowadays with bodyg and so..a caster is esencial in any grp..and a pbaoe wizz is the best option.. u show 3000 eld and 5000 wizies..well maybe Garbanoch &Domain maked a good % of the rps u mentioned...
To dell ur wizzie is a crazy thing to do..especialy for the fact that is so hard to lvl a caster...so sorry to say but what u said its a stupid thing to do. :flame:

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
I thought RP just showed how much they are played within RvR?

Don't show their under performing etc, only testing will show such information.

Sarcon

Fledgling Freddie
What a stupid thread this is tbh, even ppl that are inactive with a char would never deleted a lvl 50 char.

Its like saying, HEY deleted all your lvl 50 chars expect the one your playing with atm.
But thx for the laugh =P

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I'm feeling a little Weekness you know...i might have a lie down :(

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Sarcon said:
What a stupid thread this is tbh, even ppl that are inactive with a char would never deleted a lvl 50 char.

Its like saying, HEY deleted all your lvl 50 chars expect the one your playing with atm.
But thx for the laugh =P
im gonna do level 20 wizzes because of this post!

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
If you want to make Mythic realise that that the Wizard class needs looking at then the answer is to stop playing it and play another class.

As long as they see plenty being rolled, used and performing ok on realm points per week then things aren't gonna change. If however they see the use of Wizards go down they'll have to ask why.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
In all honesty the reason that mythic haven't fixed wizzards is because Zoyster has made 150-200k a week for two years. If he can do it, anyone can! So therefore it's all Zoy's fault the class sucks. :twak:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Mythic only pay attention to how many people are playing a class, if lots of people play them then the class must still be fun, so no changes needed. Which is probably why clerics will never get any improvement to the smite line, because theres so many around still (sure they are all ****ing buff bots but they STILL exist).

p.s can you change that piccy in your sig Asha, its making me wanna play Lineage2.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Sorta right, but not really. I think it's more like Zoy said & ppl have been saying for a long time now. Mythic's way to balance realm populations is simpley to make Albion weakest. Lets face it, more players play it & probably more new players choose it. You could argue that it's the most user friendly for basic PvE. I mean classes that have one function are easier to learn your first time around. Ofc for someone with experiance Mid and Hib both have nice features for PvE too... anyhow. Zerg on, you're supposed to.

ps.. I could change the pic to this, this, or even this, but it wouldn't help much, would it?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
zoyster your maths is borked

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
Mythic's way to balance realms is so sucky. When they will realise it it will be too late.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
i have a plan too

if u delete all minstrels then i am #1

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Moo said:
i have a plan too

if u delete all minstrels then i am #1

no actually, if we delete ALL minstrels, yours will be gone to xD

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
I actually quite like this plan.

Hmmm...I vote we /delete all lamers in DAoC. Since I'm a genuine nice guy I will still be here :)

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:

Don't battle with Pin on numbers ;)

Danamyr said:
It's a source of constant annoyance that really good character names are lost for ever because people who started playing 2+ years ago have stopped.

Aye, I only saw Tim in the first week, I even played with him, and now the name is gone :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom