To Albs in df on Sun 13th

O

old.willowywicca

Thanks to all of you for not ever zerging despite our fg killing you multiple times over the course of 3-4hours. We hope we didn't end up in giving any of you many xp deaths as we were trying not to, but in the frenetic situation of df (especially when an enemy realm has access) it might have happened to some of you. Apologies if it did it was not our intention.

Was one of the most fun days EE has ever had, with 20k rps and over 1p worth of seals and gold earned by each of us there. Thanks v much :D

O

opoc

we was 7 people most of the time :)

more exp deaths to albs though :flame:

T

Traia

Originally posted by old.willowywicca
Thanks to all of you for not ever zerging despite our fg killing you multiple times over the course of 3-4hours. We hope we didn't end up in giving any of you many xp deaths as we were trying not to, but in the frenetic situation of df (especially when an enemy realm has access) it might have happened to some of you. Apologies if it did it was not our intention.

Was one of the most fun days EE has ever had, with 20k rps and over 1p worth of seals and gold earned by each of us there. Thanks v much :D

Bah you killed me while I was farming for new dyes.

I'm taking it as a personal attack and I wont forget soon Malev u hear!

Anyway, aye.

G

Gamah

ofc thats why I was pbaoed with 2 mahrs on me ><

and yes i will cry more kthx

O

opoc

Re: Re: To Albs in df on Sun 13th

Originally posted by Gamah
ofc thats why I was pbaoed with 2 mahrs on me ><

and yes i will cry more kthx

Minstrels deserve it :)

A

andyr00barb

Grr curse you, me and Skudzz needed 5 diamond seals to get my DF ring and every corner we turned around you were there!!1

Oh well at least you had fun :(

G

Garaen

Was a bit pissed we did'nt wipe you. I was with a Merc and a Cleric we saw you inc and ran to another group. You came in mezzed and your chant poped moc and x2 pbae killed half the group. Managed to kill the chanter and then the druid. Was just 4 luris and the Bard alive (last resser) and i was only one up, 4 luri's with big hammers chasing you aint fun :(

But well played anyway. You deserved to stay that long for good play.

O

opoc

Originally posted by .Asmo
Was a bit pissed we did'nt wipe you. I was with a Merc and a Cleric we saw you inc and ran to another group. You came in mezzed and your chant poped moc and x2 pbae killed half the group. Managed to kill the chanter and then the druid. Was just 4 luris and the Bard alive (last resser) and i was only one up, 4 luri's with big hammers chasing you aint fun :(

But well played anyway. You deserved to stay that long for good play.

My hammer is a itsy bitsy hammer ^^

C

cHodAX

Malevolencia I have a screenshot of your little jaunt in DF, shows you getting roughlt a 16 kill deathspam in about 3 mins :) Will post later but that was one evil killing spree ;)

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
Malevolencia I have a screenshot of your little jaunt in DF, shows you getting roughlt a 16 kill deathspam in about 3 mins :) Will post later but that was one evil killing spree ;)

gifv!! :D

C

cHodAX

Grrr the 2nd screenshot with the last 7 kills never happened, it said 'taking screenshot' but never crated one :( Still here is the first with 9 and still very impressive.

malevgoesninja.jpg

O

old.willowywicca

Grrr the 2nd screenshot with the last 7 kills never happened, it said 'taking screenshot' but never crated one :( Still here is the first with 9 and still very impressive.

malevgoesninja.jpg
hehe who says chanters get all the killspams 14kills by the luri tanks (me akimi and zegas) compared to a mere 2 by pbaoer ;)

And our ranger stole one of my killspams too, damnit mayah that one was mine :D

Why did that pic have to show me killing traia tho >< sowwy Drea!! :(

C

cHodAX

I was watching it and damn 16 kills for you and about 28 for your group in 3 mins was plain scary :)

O

opoc

Mal gets all the spam with that insta dd and hitting ones i kill :p

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by opoc

I have ben practicing it for many months zegas and now I am teh master spam stealzor!!!! :D

C

cHodAX

Ooh I never noticed you were from Ireland before Mal, many Irish people play DAoC?

E

Edlina

Re: Re: To Albs in df on Sun 13th

Originally posted by Traia
Bah you killed me while I was farming for new dyes.

I'm taking it as a personal attack and I wont forget soon Malev u hear!

Anyway, aye.

Good, maybe you'll get a bit off me back then :eek:

O

old.willowywicca

Ooh I never noticed you were from Ireland before Mal, many Irish people play DAoC?

Not as many as seems to be from other countries, but we are amongst you hidden away, waiting to pounce! :D

G

Generic Poster

Originally posted by opoc

Not to mention Annihilating people from infront :p

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by Generic Poster
Not to mention Annihilating people from infront :p

pfft normally I run through and hit from behind etc.. I'm just so fast and quick and little that I've done it before people can see me!

I

inqy

I can't remember the date but I (Iniquity Norse SB) had just sneaked into the hib side of df, as a big group of hiblets came quite nearby. I skillfully avoided them and some PBAOE spam, and was about to nip past when...

A cambion popped on top of me and uncovered me :(

Anyway I slogged away at the orange cambion, untouched by hibbie hammer or pbaoe until I'd killed it. Still a little time to /wave would have been nice. :) Or perhaps a /kiss as I am a sexy vixen of a sb lady :x

C

cHodAX

Not as many as seems to be from other countries, but we are amongst you hidden away, waiting to pounce! :D

Cool, my parents are Irish and I lived in Dublin for a year many moons ago. I have only ever met a few Irish players online in the various games I have played, guess the lure of the blackstuff and those lovely Irish girls is too hard to resist :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom