To albs, hibs and mids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapios

Fledgling Freddie
Less stealthzerg pls

i returned to the field after roughtly a year off to find after a weeks rvr only 5-6 stealthing soloers who also run in grps but maybe their mates werent on at the moment

None likes to run solo anymore?

Even if u only there for the RP, cant u see that u dont make enough if u get 100rp per kill?

I would consider it ok if u are RR 1-2-3-4 and run duo for ur protection, but why would a RR 6-7-8 need a grpmate, cant u realize that ur enemies will gather more numbers to kill you?

GOA is nerfing stealth cause of stealthzergs, because stealthing characters are too powerfull..

but camping a bottleneck with multiple unexpected attacking enemies IS considered powerfull.

Since I decided to run only solo with my inf, not adding in even fights, not going for the RP, but for the win (and it was all :worthy: Talen's :worthy: work that i reconsidered my playstyle) i have been enjoying the game, the fights, my character AND got a huge load of RPs in a couple months (begun solo ar RR4 and stopped RvR a year ago just before RR7)

I believe that running solo will enhance your playtime, make you a better player and give you appreciation between your enemies at least.

Please reconsider

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
probably because the 'top' Stealther are about never found solo ?

bad influence.

Mezz poison is the soloers friend ... don't think I've been hit by one from an infil yet tho.

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
-You play a class which HAS the potential to solo
-You play a realm wich has the largest stealther population (by far), meaning there is always backup or adding (keeps you alive longer)
-You play a realm wich has the most "overpowering" BB, cleric with spec AF, wich is an unbalancing factor alone in a pure melee-war (stealther war)
-The other realms have stealther oponents wich your class and realm dont need to fear, the alb stealther combo is lethal, also for random FGs from the oposite realms.
-Alb stealthers have less downtime from death to action again, due to groupable stealthers with speed (read: mincer)

Still your realm are the worst stealth-zergers (probably due to population and alb stealthers beeing foty/easymode). No-brainers tend to choose an alb stealther as class for easy win and easy rps.

So you still ask why Shadowblades, Hunters, Rangers and Nightshades bring a few mates? A: to be able to face your own realms fucked up "stealth sceene", and still beeing able to get some lousy rps and still play a stealther.

Any questions ?

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
Originally Posted by Prudil
-You play a realm wich has the largest stealther population (by far), meaning there is always backup or adding (keeps you alive longer)
-You play a realm wich has the most "overpowering" BB, cleric with spec AF, wich is an unbalancing factor alone in a pure melee-war (stealther war)
-The other realms have stealther oponents wich your class and realm dont need to fear, the alb stealther combo is lethal, also for random FGs from the oposite realms.
-Alb stealthers have less downtime from death to action again, due to groupable stealthers with speed (read: mincer)

Still your realm are the worst stealth-zergers (probably due to population and alb stealthers beeing foty/easymode). No-brainers tend to choose an alb stealther as class for easy win and easy rps.

So u still ask why Shadowblades, Hunters, Rangers and Nightshades bring a few mates? A: to be able to face your own realms fucked up "stealth sceene", and still beeing able to get som lousy rps and still play a stealther.

Any questions ?

What he said. :cheers:

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
I soloed with inf for 750k rp, but then I got bored to breaking my keyboard and remote controllers. Coming back soon tho :eek: Solo ofc.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
low rr vs high rr = no go, in solo. and the solo fights ive had vs you, you've only garrote spammed.

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
Prudil said:

So you still ask why Shadowblades, Hunters, Rangers and Nightshades bring a few mates? A: to be able to face your own realms fucked up "stealth sceene", and still beeing able to get some lousy rps and still play a stealther.

Any questions ?
BUT SBs got more hps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (....) AND 2h, omg!

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
for another reason, take a look at one of your own fights:

Some stuff for those who don't like to check logs, the only Heat Debuff comes pretty much at the end (unless you find another one).

[16:54:17] You enter combat mode and target [Sapios]
[16:54:17] You prepare to perform a Perforate Artery!
[16:54:18] You perform your Perforate Artery perfectly. (+518)
[16:54:18] You attack Sapios with your axe and hit for 528 (-158) damage!
[16:54:18] Sapios looks weaker!
[16:54:18] You attack Sapios with your axe and hit for 71 (-21) damage!
[16:54:18] Sapios is poisoned!
[16:54:18] You hit Sapios for 43 damage!
[16:54:18] You are no longer hidden!
[16:54:18] Sapios is bleeding!
[16:54:18] You hit Sapios for 5 damage!
[16:54:18] Sapios attacks you with his rapier!
[16:54:18] You evade Sapios's attack!
[16:54:18] Sapios attacks you with his stiletto!
[16:54:18] Sapios misses!
[16:54:18] You auto-stick Saracen.
[16:54:19] You prepare to perform a Creeping Death!
[16:54:19] You perform your Creeping Death perfectly. (+105)
[16:54:19] You attack Sapios with your axe and hit for 182 (-54) damage!
[16:54:19] You critical hit for an additional 52 damage!
[16:54:19] Sapios looks weaker!
[16:54:19] You attack Sapios with your axe and hit for 57 (-17) damage!
[16:54:19] Sapios's attacks move with the speed of the wind!
[16:54:19] A dark shroud covers Sapios and slowly absorbs into their skin!
[16:54:19] Sapios cannot seem to move!
[16:54:20] You prepare to perform a Stunning Stab!
[16:54:21] You perform your Stunning Stab perfectly. (+121)
[16:54:21] You attack Sapios with your axe and hit for 199 (-59) damage!
[16:54:21] You critical hit for an additional 39 damage!
[16:54:21] A barrier absorbs 200 damage of your attack!
[16:54:21] Sapios looks weaker!
[16:54:21] You attack Sapios with your axe and hit for 68 (-20) damage!
[16:54:21] Sapios is surrounded by an acidic cloud!
[16:54:21] You hit Sapios for 45 damage!
[16:54:21] Sapios is bleeding!
[16:54:21] You hit Sapios for 7 damage!
[16:54:21] Sapios is poisoned!
[16:54:21] You hit Sapios for 32 damage!
[16:54:22] Sapios casts a spell!
[16:54:22] Sapios's strength returns.
[16:54:22] The acidic mist around Sapios dissipates.
[16:54:22] You attempt to use the Pyroclasmic Double Bladed Axe.
[16:54:22] You sheathe the Malice's Axe from your right hand.
[16:54:22] Your Strength has decreased.
[16:54:22] Your Constitution has decreased.
[16:54:22] Your hits have decreased.
[16:54:22] Your endurance has decreased.
[16:54:22] You wield the Pyroclasmic Double Bladed Axe in your right hand.
[16:54:22] The magic of the Pyroclasmic Double Bladed Axe flows through you.
[16:54:22] Your Constitution has increased.
[16:54:22] Your hits have increased.
[16:54:22] Your Cold resistance increased.
[16:54:22] Sapios attacks you with his rapier!
[16:54:22] You evade Sapios's attack!
[16:54:22] Sapios attacks you with his stiletto!
[16:54:22] Sapios hits you for 107 damage.
[16:54:22] You are poisoned!
[16:54:22] Sapios hits you for 48 damage.
[16:54:22] You hit Sapios for 6 extra damage!
[16:54:23] You enter combat mode and target [Sapios]
[16:54:23] You prepare to perform a Garrote!
[16:54:24] You perform your Garrote perfectly. (+56)
[16:54:24] You attack Sapios with your axe and hit for 140 (-27) damage!
[16:54:24] Sapios is diseased!
[16:54:24] You attack Sapios with your axe and hit for 71 (-21) damage!
[16:54:24] Sapios begins moving more slowly!
[16:54:24] Sapios attacks you with his rapier!
[16:54:24] You evade Sapios's attack!
[16:54:24] Sapios attacks you with his stiletto!
[16:54:24] Sapios hits you for 94 damage.
[16:54:24] You hit Sapios for 6 extra damage!
[16:54:25] You prepare to perform a Achilles Heel!
[16:54:25] You are now preparing to perform a Garrote style as a backup for Achilles Heel!
[16:54:25] You perform your Achilles Heel perfectly. (+73)
[16:54:25] You attack Sapios with your axe and hit for 151 (-29) damage!
[16:54:25] A dark shroud covers Sapios and slowly absorbs into their skin!
[16:54:25] Sapios evades your attack!
[16:54:25] Sapios can't attack as fast as normal!
[16:54:26] Sapios attacks you with his rapier!
[16:54:26] You evade Sapios's attack!
[16:54:27] You are poisoned!
[16:54:27] Sapios hits you for 42 damage.
[16:54:27] You prepare to perform a Garrote!
[16:54:27] You perform your Garrote perfectly. (+49)
[16:54:27] You attack Sapios with your axe and hit for 124 (-24) damage!
[16:54:27] A barrier absorbs 124 damage of your attack!
[16:54:27] A dark shroud covers Sapios and slowly absorbs into their skin!
[16:54:27] Sapios evades your attack!
[16:54:27] Sapios begins moving more slowly!
[16:54:27] Sapios attacks you with his rapier!
[16:54:27] Sapios hits you for 359 damage. <<< that's be 240dmg + perfect crit at lowest
[16:54:27] Your Strength has decreased.
[16:54:27] Your Constitution has decreased.
[16:54:27] Your hits have decreased.
[16:54:27] You feel weaker!
[16:54:27] You hit Sapios for 10 extra damage!
[16:54:27] Sapios attacks you with his stiletto!
[16:54:27] Sapios hits you for 92 damage.
[16:54:27] You hit Sapios for 6 extra damage!
[16:54:27] Your movement is slowed!
[16:54:28] You prepare to perform a Achilles Heel!
[16:54:29] You are no longer auto-following your target.
[16:54:29] Sapios evades your attack!
[16:54:29] You attack Sapios with your axe and hit for 51 (-15) damage!
[16:54:29] A barrier absorbs 51 damage of your attack!
[16:54:29] You prepare to perform a Garrote!
[16:54:29] Sapios attacks you with his rapier!
[16:54:29] Sapios hits you for 354 damage. <<< same game
[16:54:29] You hit Sapios for 8 extra damage!
[16:54:29] Sapios attacks you with his stiletto!
[16:54:29] Sapios hits you for 98 damage.
[16:54:29] You hit Sapios for 9 extra damage!
[16:54:29] You cannot move!
[16:54:30] You are poisoned!
[16:54:30] Sapios hits you for 44 damage.
[16:54:32] Sapios attacks you with his rapier!
[16:54:32] Sapios hits you for 257 damage.
[16:54:32] Sapios hits you for 39 damage.

[16:54:32] Your Heat resistance has decreased. <<< here comes the debuff

[16:54:32] You hit Sapios for 11 extra damage!
[16:54:33] Sapios attacks you with his rapier!
[16:54:33] Sapios hits you for 325 damage.
[16:54:33] You hit Sapios for 10 extra damage!
[16:54:33] Sapios attacks you with his stiletto!
[16:54:33] Sapios hits you for 83 damage.
[16:54:33] You hit Sapios for 8 extra damage!
[16:54:34] You are poisoned!
[16:54:34] Sapios hits you for 39 damage.
[16:54:35] You are already preparing to use this style! Type /cancelstyle to enable style cancelling.
[16:54:35] Sapios attacks you with his rapier!
[16:54:35] Sapios hits you for 303 damage.
[16:54:35] Cylian was just killed by Sapios!

balance4tehwin

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Prudil said:

Any questions ?
tbh i agree

Sapios

Fledgling Freddie
Prudil said:

Any questions ?

I dont see why you have to play smartass

IF u read the title i put ALB stealthers first

Even if take ur opinion about albion having the most powerfull assasin as the absolute truth, doubling or trippling the numbers vs the overpowered god albion assasin in an overpopulated real will result in albion quading the numbers due to more availability

I will not get into the converation of who is the more powerfull, since i have met weaker and tougher foes, meaning a good spec and some good play will get you a good result.

So please be more constructive next time

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
Prudil said:

Any questions ?

Amen!!!

Sapios

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian i nerfed my stealth, my envenom, my resists and my RAs in order to hit so hard

If you are not happy with your spec do the same

Second, if you had purge you would win the fight

Third, would u prefer this fight or me killing you when u were at 10% after killing Samac instead of /cheer?

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Prudil said:

Any questions ?

About the only thing alb is better than mid in isn't it xD

But yeah spec af is overpowered in stealth wars but then again shadowblades had end regen too for a while so...you right though, way too many alb stealthers=no chance to have solo fights in emain perhaps in odins/hw though.I have seen several infs/scouts this week i have never seen before and all lv50 unguilded... xD

carp

One of Freddy's beloved
Kill rr9 sb and he comes backs with m8s + 50% body resists = ill get m8s to.
Also since when was being low rr a ticket to zerg?

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Sapios said:
Cylian i nerfed my stealth, my envenom, my resists and my RAs in order to hit so hard

If you are not happy with your spec do the same

Second, if you had purge you would win the fight

Third, would u prefer this fight or me killing you when u were at 10% after killing Samac instead of /cheer?

Well, tell me, what does a SB do to hit that hard ?

50 Weapon 44 LA ain't doing the trick for sure, that I can tell you.

Oh, and btw ... if you need to sacrifice that much, how come I got plenty of logs like this ?

And why would I have won the fight if I had purge up ? You weren't exactly low on Health, and if you can't see that I'm dealing maybe half the damage you dish out with your mainhand alone ...

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Sapios said:
I dont see why you have to play smartass

IF u read the title i put ALB stealthers first

Even if take ur opinion about albion having the most powerfull assasin as the absolute truth, doubling or trippling the numbers vs the overpowered god albion assasin in an overpopulated real will result in albion quading the numbers due to more availability

I will not get into the converation of who is the more powerfull, since i have met weaker and tougher foes, meaning a good spec and some good play will get you a good result.

So please be more constructive next time
You dont have to be a "rocket scientist" to see/understand that non-alb stealthers are greatly underpowered in the stealth sceene, but you dont look like one either coming here to bless the server and ask ppl to do things your way. It's just as pathetic as some alb asked if we could have a "Savage free server" for ONE day!

Once the game is "balanced" the fights will be even/fair/fun and respectable. -Wich is never.
People play the game "their" way and will continue to do so. Personally I play with my irl-brother and a irl-colleague. If we're 3 people and zerg...so fucking what. Thats how I want to play - "wiff me matiez!"
On a side note: if we decide to go solo, one by one were gonna get prawned/zerged/"added upon" by your fellow realm mates once again due to "the state of albion stealth sceene".
FIRST ask ur own realm mates to NOT zerg...then _maybe_ the other realms might "have the balls" to come out solo.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i solo as rr2 hunter and i get no respect from anyone! :(

can i cry? :p

or can i leech? :D

Sapios

Fledgling Freddie
Prudil said:
FIRST ask ur own realm mates to NOT zerg...then _maybe_ the other realms might "have the balls" to come out solo.

Check thread title

I can paste it to you on next reply if u still need...

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Sapios said:
Check thread title

I can paste it to you on next reply if u still need...
As I said "u sure aint a rocket scientist"....

Ok, what Im trying to say Sap m8! "Clean ur own house before commenting your neighbours" (Norwegian saying - directly translated :p)

For pratical reasons, please DO paste the title for our new "listeners" ;)

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
carp said:
Kill rr9 sb and he comes backs with m8s + 50% body resists = ill get m8s to.
Also since when was being alb a ticket to zerg ?:>

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Gizor said:
BUT SBs got more hps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (....) AND 2h, omg!
not to mention SHADOWRUN!!!!!

Tell you this a good old friend of mine logged into daoc 3 days ago after being away for 1 month.. We used to duo alot before but he got tired of the game and decided to try out other mmorpg. Well we meet in mpke buff up and move out.. All goes well we here the usual deathspam of Araudrry and Kklas killling 4 people sametime or something wich is quite bad news for us. Pass mmg without anyproblem chat a bit between mmg-amg since running visible isnt really an option with all the radar activity going on in daoc. Get to amg seems all quite. Feg my friend gets in position and i start moving down.. Suddenly a fight appears with a Luri ns and a Infiltrator fights almost over and i have target the Infil arrow flies away i go out of stealth Feg assists and BAM pops 8+ stealthers i tell Feg dont even bother popping avoid pain or ip it will be over before before we got 1 of em to 50%... Well I was hoping for another run so released bought my new neckie and sat on pad. Notice that my group bar is empty. In comes a PM "know i remember why i stopped playing daoc, well have fun will try it again when new frontiers come out, see you". So he logged, 1 run and he was fed up of the state of RvR... 90% of my RvR i solo and the only time i have fun is if I am able to get as far as passed amg but thats a BIG IF..

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
carp said:

i didnt say it was, just said that soloing low rr vs a high rr = no go situation...

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
oh and coming from the mighty realm of albion you do not have permission to whine about stealthwar. nr1 assassin class combined with something that has no match in the other realms "a stealther (IN FUCKING CHAIN) with CC and speed".. That combination is as deadly as it gets, put radar into the aquation and you got something that can take out the fun for several hundred players since a team fairly skilled that looks like that can move fast between spots, always get away (sos) if they get unexpected add and the list goes on.. There could actually be some fun stealth fights between the realms if they removed stealth from minstrels. An equal nr stealthers of mid or hib vs a equal sized alb one. Alb>all. oh wait i cant help my friend and what is this they are assist killing us one and one since i cant fecking move because of mezz. The one in mythic who came up with the minstrel class deserve to be SHOT

Ormorof

FH is my second home
oh and coming from the mighty realm of albion you do not have permission to whine about stealthwar.

he can whine all he wants, with or without permission, though it wont get him anywhere :p

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Oldfaravid said:
oh and coming from the mighty realm of albion you do not have permission to whine about stealthwar. nr1 assassin class combined with something that has no match in the other realms "a stealther (IN FUCKING CHAIN) with CC and speed".. That combination is as deadly as it gets, put radar into the aquation and you got something that can take out the fun for several hundred players since a team fairly skilled that looks like that can move fast between spots, always get away (sos) if they get unexpected add and the list goes on.. There could actually be some fun stealth fights between the realms if they removed stealth from minstrels. An equal nr stealthers of mid or hib vs a equal sized alb one. Alb>all. oh wait i cant help my friend and what is this they are assist killing us one and one since i cant fecking move because of mezz. The one in mythic who came up with the minstrel class deserve to be SHOT

Time to take your pills

Sapios

Fledgling Freddie
Faravid: I am as against alb stealthers teaming up as i am against every other realm

I just try to point out to all stealthers either it is alb/mids/hib that putting togeather numbers to fight against something bigger/tougher/stronger will have a worst result

Without having experince on the matter I hear that hib fg are the toughest nowdays cause of some MLs, does this mean that mid should put togeather 2fg to fight 1 hib fg if thats the case?

haarewin: What is ur char, where did i meet you, what do you mean by saying "you just garotte spammed me"

and "of the fights you met me solo"

Did you ever meet me grouped?

Please explain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom