To albs at Beno Thursday Night

O

old.Katie

lol anyone like my Kills.. yes i was the necro :p

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by old.Katie

i had more ^^ besides good job mids shame our realm was lacking casters in that fight or you would of been in trouble in lord room and we didnt have that many albs.

Was a good fight though better than the zerging shit in emain.

M

Madonion Slicer

Best night of RVR i have had, Klan War first keep claim then one hell of a good fight to keep it, shame my guild buddies logged before the fight kicked off, but many thanks to Onslaught and Dentists for sticking around and making a good fight.

Otrotord and Eiis had a ball thanks Albion we must do it again soon.

A

AzuratMinimus

Nazz the annoying necro that never gave me any rps execpt for last kill. =(

A

AzuratMinimus

Nazz the annoying necro that never gave me any rps execpt for last kill. =(

D

Danya

No RPs if you hit the pet on necros, only if you hit the actual caster. And generally when the pet dies someone one-shots them and gets all the RPs. :p

P

PadreMM

ROFL!

That was hilariious for me as Lairds call went outr for assistance when I was playing my alt, so I booted up my old comp and got Padre online and on auto-pilot up to Beno from CS. Happily I played on with my alt in Avalon when Padre approached Beno.....

Hadn't even found out if Albs were defending (that's what I assumed) or assaulting the keep. With my onboard gfx-card I could just see a lot of peeps outside the keep... thought they were Mids so I sprinted up and started spamming "/s enter". Was suprised how long I was alive and why the bloody gate keeper wouldn't let me in, when I targeted one of the "Mids" but noticed it was Case. Almost fell off my chair in laughter.

Then trying to get the Ram up (as I noticed none was uop on inner door)... bugger my Qbars were not set up so it was a nightmare just to get the Sieegecraft on the /qbar and then trying to get the macros set up. Luckily Case quickly took over control of the ram and start bashing, as it would have taken me another minute or so to get the macros up and trying to stay alive :p. Good job Case!

Was real funny for sure, and for those wondering what the nutter spamming "/s enter" was up to it was a confused Padre ;)

Thanks for the fun guys!

F

Farnis

I have something terrible to admit...I was on that raid..but I tried to suicide on the incoming albs...I think I hit a friar before everyone swarmed on me...just as I was about to release a glowing vision filled my eyes.

It was a cleric..she was dressed in silver plate with a yellow cloak and she was absolutely gorgeous. Anyway...Id just like you to know that this shadowblade now has a Juliet.

..the first thing Ill do Is change my surname to Montague.

hehe :)

PS - That necro was the ugliest thing ive ever seen since I saw my nan and grandad making out.

O

Ottar

> Luckily Case quickly took over

Btw, what/who is Clap, how much hp does he have exactly and how many clerics did ya guys have healing him? Amount of cumulative damage we did on him with pbaoe should have been sufficient to off a medium-sized dragon several times over.

Ottar (Sahver for pbaoe purposes)

O

old.Bubble

laird must be on the mid side

he was standing there getting AOE nuked and AOE doted just with his swords out :/ it was like he knew he was the target for AOE but didn't want to move

anyway i had alot of fun too :D
got some rps, went LD in keep to find it full of mids and all the albs dead :) Managed to flex a few times before the Jarls got to me :)

A

AzuratMinimus

Originally posted by Danyan
No RPs if you hit the pet on necros, only if you hit the actual caster. And generally when the pet dies someone one-shots them and gets all the RPs. :p

Well i nuked pet down all the time, then qc bolt and killed caster, but they were allways ress sick =(

O

old.mattshanes

Was a good fight,what made me laugh was some mids came and they kept going to the hastener and stopping there lol instead of the gatekeeper :p ,that pbaoe is pretty fast and pretty strong,thanks mids anyway for making a boring night become a good one,hope to see your guild about again sometime soon.(it's very big)

C

Carnalito

Doh!

i went for hastaner instead of gatekeeper

lucky for me a healer fell off the wall and managed to ress me(!?), after that i was resting on the side when i got spotted, sprinted around the keep with like 5 albs on my tail, got back at entrance, yelled enter and got in 8)

muhaha could have spared u some pain having your eye open ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom