To Albs and Hibs :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
More Frontier Xp-ing plz :)

Oh and Hibs i accidently saved an alliane tower from albs for u today, god knows what they were looking at when i killed em but 2 rr5 casters and a bot shuldnt die to a lab rog wearing rr2 BD lolz :)

Gloat over..

Oh .. and more xp-ing in frontiers plz as i said, its the only way i can get RP these days .. (make me KoS plz)

PS : /wave Grolf

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
but 2 rr5 casters and a bot shuldnt die to a lab rog wearing rr2 BD lolz :)

It obviously shows they were afk or the 3 remaining members of sparta.. :fluffle:

Any BD that knows how to play should probably kill that trio easily if they get the jump however these days.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Well done , kill one if my toons xping and ill chain you into the depths of hell !!11

Oh w8 they all 50 ... nvm :(

Oh and Gratz etc :ninja:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Lol sorry was a bit intoxicated when i made the thread lol. It was kind of funny tho as i made more rp solo in the afternoon then i do in a full night of irvr action in pug grps :) (A lot of it was luck, first Finns grp didnt cotton on till a few were dead and i ran away, one at bears, grogans etc, and the alb ones were at the cyreaths/cyclops, the usual spots) .

As for the alb casters, they werent afk they had just started attackin the tower (yeshies and co) and i caught them from behind , had they seen me id have prolly been eating dirt in 2 bolts or pets , but i lucked out

Ended with 16deathblows and 1 death (5 greys tho :( but thats my pets for u) till a chanter blew the crap outa me at finns hehe. But i think im maybe turning into the new horner , will try to let peeps kill the mobs first tho as to avoid pve deaths. Its not an excuse but.. i cant hunt in the lab poc or df like others because BD darkness pets r fucked atm pathing wise and they end up pullin the dungeon with some weird runnin off in front thing so the only rp i can make (i dont get grps im a bd xD ) is in the frontier. I will be checkin them spots quite regular tho so if ure at finns keep a leech lookin out behind u so i can waste 10 mins boating there :)

Sorry but i suck at RvR and its the only way i can lvl up atm :m00:

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
ah it was nice to be the chanter that blew you away, shame u got me when i was afk @ grogan but thats no big issue, if thats the way u have to make rps then fair dos! i personally prefer the challenge of active players or players that are in the frontiers to rvr rather than take advantage of the sick xp bonus...

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
Ah so was u at the cyrths yesterday, killed a wizzie and arms when they were pulling minions, then ran when the 47 arms headed towards u the next time u came close. Didnt see u after that.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Ah so was u at the cyrths yesterday, killed a wizzie and arms when they were pulling minions, then ran when the 47 arms headed towards u the next time u came close. Didnt see u after that.

Lol aye, i didnt wanna tarnish my /stats so i suicided on Cyreaths instead hahaha , lost 17g but nm :) , Did actually notice u got an xp death and soz about that, when i started to nuke u tho u werre about 70% and the mob had just died so i assumed only 30% wouldnt go in the mobs favour , unfourtunatly it did and i didnt get rp. First time round u almost had me tbh , one more swing of that pole and id have been in two but just managed qc a bladeturn. Was more shocked to find u and the wiz there actually, was pure luck as i moved after killin the necro.

Ill get me comeuppance dont worry lol

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
ah it was nice to be the chanter that blew you away, shame u got me when i was afk @ grogan but thats no big issue, if thats the way u have to make rps then fair dos! i personally prefer the challenge of active players or players that are in the frontiers to rvr rather than take advantage of the sick xp bonus...

Yeah but like i said , i suck, id rather float around old xp spots i know in the hope i might find someone to kill or fight rather then run around rvr hotspots solo and be blown to bits/added on/ PA insta death by a stealther. Once she's kitted out and mid rr3 (shuld take a week or so to sort her out) ill prolly stop checkin and try to run in grps (TWF ftw).

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Farming xp'rs almost sounds romantic and noble in these hard times.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
First time round u almost had me tbh , one more swing of that pole and id have been in two but just managed qc a bladeturn.

Your darkspec.
That means your pets can chain snare and disease.

How did a none charge tank manage to get anywhere near you to swing a pole?

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Lol aye, i didnt wanna tarnish my /stats so i suicided on Cyreaths instead hahaha , lost 17g but nm :) , Did actually notice u got an xp death and soz about that, when i started to nuke u tho u werre about 70% and the mob had just died so i assumed only 30% wouldnt go in the mobs favour , unfourtunatly it did and i didnt get rp. First time round u almost had me tbh , one more swing of that pole and id have been in two but just managed qc a bladeturn. Was more shocked to find u and the wiz there actually, was pure luck as i moved after killin the necro.

Ill get me comeuppance dont worry lol

Don't worry about it, think you'll find his xp death was by choice, not accident :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Your darkspec.
That means your pets can chain snare and disease.

How did a none charge tank manage to get anywhere near you to swing a pole?

like i said , i suck rvr lol

only realised my pet could snare today , and it worked fine on a champ (even tho he caught me up anyway , debuff encumberance ftw lol) couldnt find one xper today so had to settle for some crau area fights 2-2 :p awww

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
is this one of those piss take threads i keep hearing about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom