to albs (abit of whine imho)

N

[NP]ArlaHaren

cant u just leave amg for once and the 2fg stealthers u have around u there? plz.

okthx

edit: seems like every alb has gotten out their old infil/mincer/scout and is out to _pwn_ with the relics...

F

froler-mid

mohoh0h00ho0ho0hoho0hoh0oh0hoh!!111

:D

(dont leave, then i cant leech, kthx :D)

M

Mavl

Thats cuz with relics, stealthers actually stand a chance against leet la.

And ppl at amg are mostly lowbies that are unable to create a normal grp due to fucked up skill distribution that are forced to stick to others or be wiped out by balanced enemy fgs.

M

mastade

Originally posted by [NP]ArlaHaren
cant u just leave amg for once and the 2fg stealthers u have around u there? plz.

okthx

edit: seems like every alb has gotten out their old infil/mincer/scout and is out to _pwn_ with the relics...

Albs get lost when they move away from amg and eventually ends up dieing to Torcs :/

M

Mavl

Re: Re: to albs (abit of whine imho)

Originally posted by mastade
Albs get lost when they move away from amg and eventually ends up dieing to Torcs :/

Arent torcs neutral? :p

J

Jiggs

trust me emain is something albs know the way around very well :)

ask them anything else tho and they dont know it :p

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by [NP]ArlaHaren

okthx

and i could say the same thing about random SB pop when you get into a fight!

why do SBs always attack the albs when they see alb v hib fights!!! :(

S

sorusi

Originally posted by Mavl

And ppl at amg are mostly lowbies that are unable to create a normal grp due to fucked up skill distribution that are forced to stick to others or be wiped out by balanced enemy fgs.

oh thats why my semi gimped ns can beat most sbs 1on1 on prydwen w/o any relics at all etc? :p

bring more excuses.. will be nice after LA nerf when we are still rapeing your but to see what exucses your gonna use then to camp amg :p

M

Mavl

Originally posted by sorusi
oh thats why my semi gimped ns can beat most sbs 1on1 on prydwen w/o any relics at all etc? :p

bring more excuses.. will be nice after LA nerf when we are still rapeing your but to see what exucses your gonna use then to camp amg :p

pffft... like if i cared

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by sorusi

armor + avoid pain ?
throw in occasional viper and stuff :)

O

old.Filip

Albs at amg could be

A) groups waiting for LD//some1 coming from atk to group//afk's
B) Singles with no group (easy to have 10 albs who cant make a worthwhile group)

it is not like albs have any fun standing at amg ..
and about the alb's not leaving amg could be becuase they got so much skill that they know the group/guy dont have a chance roaming becuase of A+B

Filip
Minser of HB

A

Aussie-

Albs at Albion Milegate ?

... ?

this sever is fucked up x(

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by Aussie-
Albs at Albion Milegate ?

... ?

this sever is fucked up x(
lol, like you wouldnt know that....

K

Khazik

lol

P

Pandemic

on the plus side my many deliberate flame posts + str relics are beginning to encourage albs to solo me at mtk / mmg / amg so maybe they not always mass grp at amg (i hope)

Pandemic the beaten

M

m4rk

LOL yeah, whos that guild... Black Company or something? Wow, they come out with more numbers than NP and RG put together!

P

Pandemic

that will be 1.5 fg then ?

Pandemic the beaten

R

Ravenbourne

Lets be honest when this game ends, ALbs will just be remembered as lame little zerglings (not all of them)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
Lets be honest when this game ends, ALbs will just be remembered as lame little zerglings (not all of them)

s/ALbs/Everyone/

Don't blame any casters that want to stay on a milegate :) beats being tank-fodder out in the open. (running around in circles gets a bit tedious)

D

darbey

Originally posted by Ravenbourne

And hibs will be remembered as whining little twats (not all of them)

E

eemma

And Mids will be remembered as Overpowered realm who thinks they are good just becuz zerkers one hit everything in sight? (all of em?)

Q

quinthar

Really....damnt he Remi bloke must be a newb :)

I find the chat at the AMG to be most stimulating, we often play cards and have tea and scones...

O

old.Nol

You bitch about how hard it is to make balanced groups but hib groups only need 3 classes. By the same token, you only need to kill 3 classes to cripple the group.

To ruin a hib groups cc, secondry healing and most importantly endurance song, you kill a bard. In a balanced alb group, how many people do I have to kill to achieve the same thing?

How come mid does so well against the super balance? Because they target the correct classes immediately, they don't all run around stuck to the moose.

Quit fucking whining and look at the positives.

S

sorusi

well you dont cripple healing by killing the bard but still :p

O

old.Nol

I said secondry healing :p

besides that though, some people struggle to understand how a bard can't heal, mezz, lull, play end song and sprint at the same time...they are afterall multi-talented and gifted individuals...

I am so glad we get stealth in the next patch!

M

mastade

Re: Re: Re: to albs (abit of whine imho)

Arent torcs neutral? :p

Yeh and albs die to them anyhow :p

Users who are viewing this thread