To Albions

Ase

Fledgling Freddie
To Albions
16h 2 fg albions retaking Renaris claimed by vengeance lvl 10
17h Spamming cg emain Need help to retake Beno ( 80 albions in emain )
18h 2 fg albions trying retake beno .
Spaming cg emain 3 fg hibs higt RR entering Hadrians prolly they heading for relic .
None albion came to help us at beno or check hadrian .Our brave albions still in emain .
Hibs on RR , all albions afraid now ? Why ? they suiciding now to save relic ?
They dont want lost relic ?
Move to Snowdonia from albions = 10 minuts more or less
and hibs need 8-10 minuts to take relic .
All day i m roaming and retaking our keeps for what ?
Well but i m happing again coz now i dont need leave emain and use my cash to upgrade doors on keeps . I can farm again rps like other albions and plz Herbal dont do other RR coz i m tired from SUPERMAN ARDAMEL and ALOT ALBIONS .
Waiting NF to defend my keeps and relics again .

Chilly

Balls of steel
hes pissed off because no one in alb could be arsed to help, and to be fair it was a pointless excercise trying to defend a pow relic. Simply no way to do it with that short notice.

(il pay any spy in hib 10p for the next RR times/loc :D )

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Too bad there's so low interest for keeping something precious.

/Salute .. .. .. Ase for trying anyway.

Chilly

Balls of steel
There was plenty of effort, as soon as the call went out LOTS of albs started moving but there simply isnt the time to do anyhting, soon as hibs are away with relics theres fuck all you can do without spies/radar or a pre-existing network of stealtherms littered about the realm - which wont happen.

Frostor

Fledgling Freddie
Asel isnt talking about the rr , well not all
hes talking about how albs cba to retake a keep
and ppl didnt even respond to the 3fg hibs entering pennine
i think all relicraiders should quit making plans untill albs actually prove themself about caring for there keeps

aaaaaaa

Banned
Frostor said:
i think all relicraiders should quit making plans untill albs actually prove themself about caring for there keeps

I second that.

I am aware that the power relics are difficult to defends for albions, it doesn't mean that albions shouldn't have tried more often to retake them or defend their own realm. You should know that it is YOU albions and not Mythic that made hordes of high Realm Rank hibernians (call it overpowered if you like) and by that made it even more difficult for albions to retake relic and to defend the relics and/or realm. The same goes for the strength relics and Midgard btw.
New Frontiers will make it easier for Albions, I am sure of it. But I'm afraid the attitude of albions won't change and the past shall repeat itself.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
There was a time window of approximately 7 minutes between the first report in our /as and a neutral relic (I was online since 5pm cet).
If Albion - at some point in the future - has relics to protect, then that´s something we need to work on. Nobody can expect people to protect something when they don´t even know that it´s under attack.

Ase said:
To Albions
16h 2 fg albions retaking Renaris claimed by vengeance lvl 10
18h 2 fg albions trying retake beno .
Spaming cg emain 3 fg hibs higt RR entering Hadrians prolly they heading for relic .
None albion came to help us at beno or check hadrian .Our brave albions still in emain .
Hibs on RR , all albions afraid now ? Why ? they suiciding now to save relic ?
They dont want lost relic ?
Move to Snowdonia from albions = 10 minuts more or less
and hibs need 8-10 minuts to take relic .
All day i m roaming and retaking our keeps for what ?
Well but i m happing again coz now i dont need leave emain and use my cash to upgrade doors on keeps . I can farm again rps like other albions and plz Herbal dont do other RR coz i m tired from SUPERMAN ARDAMEL and ALOT ALBIONS .
Waiting NF to defend my keeps and relics again .

that says it all... bunch of Rp horny fukkers the lot of you... Kudos to those who did turn up and defend... FO and roll another realm to those of you who didnt... the less of you in albion the better.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Think you'll find people will be more willing to defend relics that we had worked for. The last time we held relics that we earned for ourselves people defended very well...to such an extent it led to the infamous alarmclock raid. Its a different matter entirely for something that was handed to us by midgard. Some of us were ashamed that we even accepted it in the first place.

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
There was a time window of approximately 7 minutes between the first report in our /as and a neutral relic (I was online since 5pm cet).
If Albion - at some point in the future - has relics to protect, then that´s something we need to work on. Nobody can expect people to protect something when they don´t even know that it´s under attack.

Sorry. That is totally wrong. Earlier this afternoon we tried to build a Renaris retake force. Spammed in CS and Albs stayed on the pad to Emain. I called it a Relic Defence BG on Shadowlords Alliance /as and peeps joined only to say 'oh, we retaking keeps?', followed by them leaving the BG.

Albs only want to join a Frontier defence once the enemy are confirmed as attacking the Relic Keep. That is just simply too late! The vast majority of Alb/Excal are happy to leave it to others to defend the frontier, and the relic defence does involve retaking keeps to weaken attackers.

When Hibs hold Renaris and there are no Hibs in Emain, then anyone with more than 1 braincell could see what was coming. Do we really need the Knights to start dying for Albion to respond? If yes, then we will lose the relics in NF just as quickly.

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
that says it all... bunch of Rp horny fukkers the lot of you... Kudos to those who did turn up and defend... FO and roll another realm to those of you who didnt... the less of you in albion the better.

Drop dead!

You are in no position to rule over people's playtime and style, ofc you can bitch and moan about it all, but you wont get more followers by doing so.

Keep in mind that every person paying for this game, being alb mid or hib, is by no means forced to defend relics but choses to. Funny enough not all plays a online roleplaying game just to roleplay!

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Ase said:
Was GoL that had it claimed, you had plenty of warning to prevent it being lost to start with.

30mins before it was attacked the same mids had pulled a few guards at Erasleigh, finally tracked 'em down at Berks. They were trying it with 14 ppl, no rams, and they basically sucked. 1FG could easily have stopped them taking Beno too.

Fair enough some of your guild had other plans for this afternoon, but so did half the realm.

Anyway Beno is hardly the point. Even if a few had gone to see where the 3FG hibs you spotted were going theyd have taken relics. There wasnt time for any decent defence vs 100 hibs & their shroom army.

Triuns

Fledgling Freddie
Alarm clock RR for teh win hahaha Mid style ;-P.

i was studying , can´t go and when i join this night was too late :(.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
I thought you quit? Still I see you spreading your bad language and sundry vulgarities all over this forum?

aaaaaaa

Banned
Bracken said:
Think you'll find people will be more willing to defend relics that we had worked for. The last time we held relics that we earned for ourselves people defended very well...to such an extent it led to the infamous alarmclock raid. Its a different matter entirely for something that was handed to us by midgard. Some of us were ashamed that we even accepted it in the first place.

I know that and I'm aware of it, but the problem with Albions on this server is that when another realm takes the relics away from them their spirit is broken. THIS is something that Albions on this server should work on.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
So, the people that are the rp horny fuckers are the ones in CG? or those in Emain or elsewhere?

I might have been playing my wiz, possibly when it started, and quite probably in emain.. I resent the fact somebody is suggesting that I'm greedy RP whore.

If I was in a CG I dont think I would have defended the relic either, why? because I dont agree with how we got them.

Perhaps you should look a little deeper than your own shallow view of what you think is right and wrong.

Or is this a crude way of telling us that "this time" you helped defend a relic?

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Frostor said:

Sorry, but that's rubbish. When we last took the relics, we defended exceptionally well, including taking back keeps - so much so that the Mids had to resort to an alarmclock raid.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
aaaaaaa said:
I know that and I'm aware of it, but the problem with Albions on this server is that when another realm takes the relics away from them their spirit is broken. THIS is something that Albions on this server should work on.

I look forward to seeing your relic raid plan and will happily come on the raid you organise :)

Generation

Fledgling Freddie
aaaaaaa said:

Bollocks!!!

When Mid alarm-clocked the str relics from Alb last time, we raided Odins solidly for a week, resulting in many server crashes. It's not the fact that Alb lost relics that breaks the spirit, it's the fucking useless excuse for servers that GOA use. They can't handle the large scale relic battles so what's the point in continuously RRing, or would you rather that Albs crashed the server on a weekly basis?

aaaaaaa

Banned
Generation said:
Bollocks!!!

When Mid alarm-clocked the str relics from Alb last time, we raided Odins solidly for a week, resulting in many server crashes. It's not the fact that Alb lost relics that breaks the spirit, it's the fucking useless excuse for servers that GOA use. They can't handle the large scale relic battles so what's the point in continuously RRing, or would you rather that Albs crashed the server on a weekly basis?

Can you tell us when the last time was we organised a Relic Raid to get back at least our own strength relic? I've never said we got to do it on a weekly basis either. Server crashes are a pain, true but how can you tell the difference between the servers? How do you compare their numbers and more important their play style with ours?

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
Or, how about you fuck off? You don't dictate how people play their game and you never will, deal with it.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
aaaaaaa said:
Can you tell us when the last time was we organised a Relic Raid to get back at least our own strength relic?

As far as I'm aware YOU haven't organised a relic raid at all. So instead of complaining about it here, how about you practice what you preach?

Sorry if that comes over as a bit abrasive, but seriously: if you want people to organise more relic raids, lead by example.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Gordonax said:
As far as I'm aware YOU haven't organised a relic raid at all. So instead of complaining about it here, how about you practice what you preach?

Sorry if that comes over as a bit abrasive, but seriously: if you want people to organise more relic raids, lead by example.

When did I claim I had organised any Relic Raid? Who ever said I am complaining? FYI I am quite happy as I am right now, but if we ever happen to get back the relics I sure will be at my post to help with it as well as defending them after as I always have done in the past.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Sorry. That is totally wrong. Earlier this afternoon we tried to build a Renaris retake force. Spammed in CS and Albs stayed on the pad to Emain. I called it a Relic Defence BG on Shadowlords Alliance /as and peeps joined only to say 'oh, we retaking keeps?', followed by them leaving the BG.

Huh?
Note, that I´ve said "our" alliance /as, not in SS alliance /as.
I´ve been in Lyonesse yesterday, not on pad or in CS or Emain. And - again - the first report of enemy forces in our frontiers came a couple minutes before the relic went neutral, so there was no chance to respond.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
I thought you quit? Still I see you spreading your bad language and sundry vulgarities all over this forum?

Same here^^

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
Gordonax said:

hahahaahahahaahahahahah

funny post, nQQb!

Try to get the rr9+ peeps to follow a RR lead by a (e.g.) rr3 dood (or someone rly RLY unknown!). Simply wont happend! U need a name and if u got some1, then that "name" takes over!

ohh, and plz albs... dont come stating "uhh, ohh, ofc we will follow!". U might, cuz ur some lowlvl/low rr/unknown/useless alb - Get GoL, FC, SS and the other l33t g33ks to follow some dood named "Iplayalittle ButWouldLikeOurRelicsBack" lvl 49.5 and rr2L1 in his 3 man guild (2 irl friends) and I promise u, hell will freeze over and I'll be eating my shorts!

Marc

FH is my second home
Frostor said:

No offence Frostor, but even without Relics its never the Pure RvR guilds taking the keeps back when we lose them. Its guilds like KoTRT, HG, KoP, SS etc. Yet when we do all we get is "lol n00bs taking keeps back".

Marc

FH is my second home
Meduza has got a point, albeit put in a rather gay way. If some "random warder" like me decides to organise a relic raid, do you really see guilds like GoL, FC, AD turning up? No, it wont happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom