To ADD or not to ADD that is the question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
yes dorimor, you are the bestest BG1 bonedancer evah! etc

lol

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Rofl, just rofl.

Its a game, and its a forum, I am not going to take this seriously.

If its so important to you, a little teenage shite, which the world revolves around (or the world is against) then how about you argue with someone else, because I really can't muster the care to take you seriously.

Don't go on about maturity from school. I am mature, just I can't take such a retard like yourself seriously.

Now go do your homework mmk? :)

Not gonna bother reading your next post, so don't bother replying, mods please lock this thread, it isn't going anywhere :eek:

:rolleyes:

Why?

Like Pele was going to admit he wasn't the best player in the world.

lol u say ur mature yet you come on this forum spamming insults at people and telling us all how you solo'd the alb zerg etc.. a couple of times ye but asince u tell us how great you are almost every day.. so talking about maturity makes you look more of a twat tbh

Dorimor1

Banned
Jesmin said:
lol u say ur mature yet you come on this forum spamming insults at people and telling us all how you solo'd the alb zerg etc.. a couple of times ye but asince u tell us how great you are almost every day.. so talking about maturity makes you look more of a twat tbh

But I speak the truth.

What is wrong with the truth?

Calling me immature? Some of you don't even know the meaning of it judging by your posts.

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
But I speak the truth.

What is wrong with the truth?

Calling me immature? Some of you don't even know the meaning of it judging by your posts.

lol.. some people dont know the meaning.. like u it seems

gohan

FH is my second home
close this thread please TBH this is just stupid flame wars between noobs that wish they hit for 200+ on a hunter \0/

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, this thread seems to have lost focus several pages back, I just wanna say that Sweden played a great game tonight :D Off-topic as well I suppose, but true nonetheless :drink:

Septina

Part of the furniture
God this thread is amusing tbh ^^ Amusing to see Dorimor calling me an elitist prick and then act like this. xD

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Rofl, just rofl.

Its a game, and its a forum, I am not going to take this seriously.

If its so important to you, a little teenage shite, which the world revolves around (or the world is against) then how about you argue with someone else, because I really can't muster the care to take you seriously.

Don't go on about maturity from school. I am mature, just I can't take such a retard like yourself seriously.

Now go do your homework mmk? :)

Not gonna bother reading your next post, so don't bother replying, mods please lock this thread, it isn't going anywhere :eek:

Haha.

Your so fuckin contradictive that everyone has spotted it on the damn forum.

Pwned by a 15 y/o. Oh my gosh.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
This thread is going down hill quicker than Mythics share prices with the EA takeover announcement :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom