To Abuse

L

-Lillo-

Haha, lame gimp you had trouble with 5 greys? i bet you were worried for a moment there. :p
Silly warder

M

Moody

On Orcanie we ganked a few level 50 players with 40 or so level 1 to 3 lurikeens (Lurikeen Invasion). First of all a grey can hit a purp player in RvR a lot easier than you can hit a deep purple mob in PvE. Secondly, there is grey and grey :) A level 35 is just as grey as a level 1 :) (Or was it 34?) Thirdly, number of attackers mean a lot. Hit Legion for 5 alone, or hit him for 25 with lots of people bashing on him.

L

loxleyhood

I remember Lurikeen invasion bursting through amg and completely swamping a poor lvl50 armsman. He didn't last long. :)

H

hercules-df

are there any future plans for such tactics on any server even excal?

B

Bellona

could be made a once-a-week event..

maybe we could crash a french server or two :D

O

old.LandShark

They're rather more resistant to crashing than 'old' Excal ;)

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by loxleyhood
I remember Lurikeen invasion bursting through amg and completely swamping a poor lvl50 armsman. He didn't last long. :)

funny, what I remember was we ran into the fronteer with a LOT of luri's, just to encounter a Thane with Mjolnir :p

T

Tualatin

a cabby ae dot would work fine on lvl 1 zergs =D

P

parzi

"maybe we could crash a french server or two "

im in for it :p

B

bubblebobble

Haha, lame gimp you had trouble with 5 greys? i bet you were worried for a moment there. :p

I have but 1 comment: BW WHINER!!!

might be a little steap 2 call a infil that takes on reds and purps mobs a gimp.

and you might wanna talk to Mastade about this 1 as he has been killed by both main and alt of Abuse(Abuse beeing the alt) :p

undskyld Hobbit ;) I take the verbal abuse from you later RL :p

Users who are viewing this thread