tnx to all that joined on my TG raid this evening

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
was a nice raid we got all the named bosses except jailor/king/queen but what the hell we did fine eben though we were 3 grp's only!

but man did we have a strike of badluck on drops! not a single good drop for ages ! we got 1(!) "elite" drop on all bosses and that was our friend Guthlac that dropped it , anyone that can take a wild guess on what he dropped ? :p

but just to see that 3 fg's tanks that worked so nice together was sweet to see.

AND a special /salute to Hug from BC that kept the pulling at a very nice pace and not more then 1 wipe ( damn you steinvor ) , thx alot all for doing a nice job!

/salute

/alex - skinzz - richimaster ( see below for my others ) ;)

Push

Fledgling Freddie
yw :)

was a really good mate , thnx to you too mate :cheers:

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
but this time we having 2 warriors on fornfrusen ;)

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
Hjalmar's quiver not that bad , and yes raid was fun :)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
be patient cirventhor ;)

i never plan the raids in alliance really , the raid last night was planned for fom only ( but only fg showed up that's why it was made alliance raid )

but i will maybe have one in 2 weeks again( on holiday's next weekend ;) )

so will see you then perhaps!

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
kindar hmm ;)

we had 3 fg's a total of 15 tank's on raid , skalds/zerks/savage/ and plenty of warriors and it was even a warrior that won Guthlac shield , he was soooooo happy after 19(!) tg raids he finally got it;)

Sortbane

Fledgling Freddie
Warriors are full out PvE nowadays and someday one or two warriors get lost and end up in the frontiers (purely due to bad luck)..
But warriors are still out there and we're doing what we're best at nowadays, mainly hard core PvE and getting artis/farming for all our alts that actually can do PvP :)

Oh and really nice raid tesla :) Enjoyed it as much as every last FoM TG raid I've been on lately and even more thanks for TG healer sleeves ;)
Next time we will get fornfrusen :twak:

- English -

Resident Freddy
Right Ring
Name: Eye of Fornfrusenen
Level: 51 Quality:
Bonus:
Effect 1: 24 Dexterity
Effect 2: 24 Strength
Effect 3: 24 Constitution
Effect 4: 24 Piety
Effect 5: Empty
Effect 6: Empty
Effect 7: Empty
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 64.00

did this happen to drop? :p wtb :D

R

ruathian

gave one of those rings to a guildie few weeksago but think i sttill got 2 left i no my hunter has one and i think my zerker when toa came out thay droped to 1p a ring but last i seen sold went for 15p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom