TLW Sidi lead raids!

D

Dallas

The thing that I find most worrying is that I've found out about these Mon-Thurs TLW lead Sidi raids purely by default, today actually ( I don't read these boards that often TBH). Now it is quite possible that I could have quite innocently got involved on a Sidi raid on the aforementioned days, with an equally naive group of people only to find that I/We have now brought dishonour and loathing onto ourselves and our respective guilds! Kind of makes me worry about doing anything else ingame that might have similar consequences, Albion is becoming a scarey place to play IMHO.

A

Addlcove

Sidi is your only concern mate, everywhere else has "normal" repop times

O

old.Bubble

Most people in albion know TLW hold a public raid on Mondays and Fridays

Out of respect people don't normaly go hunting there due to the fairness of the public raid

If people don't know this then it can't be helped...its a game you pay to play...you can't 'own' a camp but most of the people in albion do know this.

D

Dimse

"If you are caught in Sidi on an "unauthorized" Raid. The repercussions are horrible. At bindstones you can sense the whispers behind your back. Mothers scold their children when these point at you, stating to your surrounding that you have the sinned against your fellow player. Your guild will be shunned by other guilds and your friends will become fewer in numbers........."

Personally I have never been on a TLW hunt as it’s was my way of protesting against what from the beginning seemed as an attempt to monopolize something that is for all. I have nothing against the Great initiative TLW has taken in planning these raids on a regular basis /Salute. Having 2 days a week where people or Guilds who for one reason or other do not wish to join the TLW raid are "forbidden" by some unwritten rule to plan a Sidi raid on their own, is to much.

I don’t challenge TLW's right to plan raids, I’m challenging their right to dictate other people when they can plan raids in Sidi.

Y

Yussef

Shrug, happens on most servers, people get flamed for messing up FFA raids.

E

Ezeine

Originally posted by Dimse
Personally I have never been on a TLW hunt as it’s was my way of protesting against what from the beginning seemed as an attempt to monopolize something that is for all. I have nothing against the Great initiative TLW has taken in planning these raids on a regular basis /Salute. Having 2 days a week where people or Guilds who for one reason or other do not wish to join the TLW raid are "forbidden" by some unwritten rule to plan a Sidi raid on their own, is to much.

I don’t challenge TLW's right to plan raids, I’m challenging their right to dictate other people when they can plan raids in Sidi.

QQ some more imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom