Tizzi the hunter!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Hey all

I wanted to say, I met a solo, unbuffed hunter from prydwen in RvR just now.

Either of these things, solo or unbuffed, would be pretty rare atm, but both unbuffed AND solo? I had to make this thread just to /salute Tizzi and any other solo unbuffed stealthers out there at the moment, I used to do it and know how hard going it can be.

Respect to you all! :clap: :cheers:

ev0_o

Loyal Freddie
His duo partner was afk, so the bot ld'd. Noone is stupid enough to go out unbuffed xD

gohan

FH is my second home
ev0_o said:
His duo partner was afk, so the bot ld'd. Noone is stupid enough to go out unbuffed xD
infact ev0 actully IS that stupid :< dont let him fool you

Thadius

Part of the furniture
ev0_o said:

I am

Then get rolled by a high rr group like XXaclibur who will deny all knowlage of the incident

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcal is a whole high RR fg by himself, he'll be pleased. :D

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
Well I actually play my rr 3 hunter solo and unbuffed at times. I even sometimes meet fair stealthers who know im solo and unbuffed and i dont add on everything. Cheers to u few hibbies who dont chain me :)
Easy rp tho for most of the rest of u.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Wilburn said:
Well I actually play my rr 3 hunter solo and unbuffed at times. I even sometimes meet fair stealthers who know im solo and unbuffed and i dont add on everything. Cheers to u few hibbies who dont chain me :)

You have no troubles buffshearing solo'ers when they somehow get uncovered near your FG, or simply steamroll em all together.

So I see little reason to not kill your hunter, if you're unbuffed that's due to your own 'stupidity'. It doesnt take that much work to leech buffs in the end :/

Everz

FH is my second home
Wilburn said:

Wilburn ftw! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom