Tireless

N

Neural Network

Do you regenerate endurance while moving? What about if you move in combat-mode?

S

slapmesilly..

omg newbie.

tireless makes you sprint longer, so with tireless 4 you can almost sprint without stopping.

N

Neural Network

Oh great, I can really use that advice for… duh… what can I use that advice for?

S

slapmesilly..

ok, the answers you wanted, in mthe correct order.

no.
no.

there, satisfied?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I would think this is a little more helpful than Slapmesilly's blabber...

The RA lists on the Camelot Herald are nicer... but the page is, for some weird reason, restricted at the moment.

Enjoy.

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by slapmesilly..
omg newbie.

tireless makes you sprint longer, so with tireless 4 you can almost sprint without stopping.

I think you'll find that it is the Realm Ability Long Wind which allows you to sprint for longer periods of time.

*Takes off the Spok glasses*

F

Fafnir

Directly form Camelot Heralds RA list

Long Wind Passive N/A 1 3 6 10 14 N/A N/A Your character can sprint for a longer period of time than normal.

Tireless Passive N/A 1 3 6 10 14 N/A N/A Your character regenerates endurance in combat.

O

old.willowywicca

tireless makes you regen end at all times, however teh increase is marginal to say the least..

with tireless level 1, you regen an entire bar of end in 13 minutes (this I have personnally tested)

with tireless level 5, you regen an entire bar in 10 minutes (not tested, got from VN boards)

If your class has any insta cast spells you use a lot (eg skald/thane/champ DDs) tireless is less than worthless, as they will use end far faster than it regens.. if you have absolutely no insta cast spells then tireless *might* regen enough end for one more style in a long fight, if your styles don't use much end that is...

so to summarise, tireless == useless, buy mastery of water instead :p

N

Neural Network

The reason why I asked in the first place were that I couldn’t see much point in this RA at all, if it only worked in combat when you aren’t moving. A lot of times you move around in fight as a tank, especially in RvR. Also it would be nice if endurance could be regenerated on the move like health and power can. But if Malevolencia tells the truth, I’m better off just with other RA’s and then continue sitting on my butt after fights. :great:

S

slapmesilly..

Originally posted by Fafnir
Directly form Camelot Heralds RA list

Long Wind Passive N/A 1 3 6 10 14 N/A N/A Your character can sprint for a longer period of time than normal.

Tireless Passive N/A 1 3 6 10 14 N/A N/A Your character regenerates endurance in combat.

your point being? :rolleyes:

F

Fafnir

your point being? :rolleyes:

Well

omg newbie.

If you call someone a newbie atleast get your facts right. :p
Well perhaps you can sprint longer, like for 0.0000000000001 sec longer.

W

Whoodoo_RD

I fail to see why any idiot (Slapmesilly) would come to a Newbie section of a forum and attempt to insult someone by calling them a Newbie. Aint that stating the obvious?

If you aint here to help others, go flame elsewhere. Everyone has to start these games somewhere.

S

slapmesilly..

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
I fail to see why any idiot (Slapmesilly) would come to a Newbie section of a forum and attempt to insult someone by calling them a Newbie. Aint that stating the obvious?

If you aint here to help others, go flame elsewhere. Everyone has to start these games somewhere.

*quikly pulls his rod so the hook punctures the lip*

BUSHY! WE GOT ONE!!

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

I'll be trying out Long Wind V when I come back for the Isles and will keep you posted on whether it is permasprint or not.

I've asked at the vnboards, still had a login there from my US server days (US roleplay servers are a joke, a very poorly delivered, unfunny joke):

http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=43754871&replies=8

I have had tireless II and at that level it's only useful if your fight lasts around two or three minutes at least, you might notice enough endurance regained for a couple more low styled swings. It really bumps up your endurance regen rate while sitting, though.

As an example of how tireless II helps your end regen, I have Long Wind III, without tireless II I can sprint for 55 seconds, but with tireless II I can sprint for an extra 3 or 4 seconds.

edit: Just to be clear, I am poo-poo-ing tireless, not giving it thumbs up.

That's enough DAoC world physics from me.

editII: visit the linked thread, it's probably the only occasion where I've ever used an emoticon!

S

SoulFly Amarok

Tireless is useless, when longwind is good :)

H

hrodelbert

If you have a point to spent i say getting tirelss is worth it.. getting one or 2 more ame slashes off in a fight can be very useful. Or even better a few ripostes which are very low end cost.

R

rynnor

Permasprint =

Shaman Level 42 End regen buff

Shaman Level 32 End Regen buff + Longwind 1

Shaman Level 22 End Regen buff + Longwind 2

Shaman Level 12 End Regen buff + Longwind 3

Shaman Level 2 End Regen buff + Longwind 4

So Id guess Longwind 5 = Permasprint too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom