Tired of your 94%-99% weapon ?

K

knockout

You
Yes you over there.
Unhappy with the dmg your weapon is doing ?
Thinking its time to get a Master Piece before spellcraft is here ?
Got a lot of cash and dont know what do to with it ?

Then look no further.

Crazy Mackie is here with the solution to your problems.

Order a MP and beat the crowd .

This is an offer you cant get anywhere else.

400 gold ??? forget about it!!!!

350 ???? thats downright robbery!!!

For only 299.99 gold * you get not only the blade of your dreams but also a nice hilt to attach it to.

But wait there is more.

We will make you a set of bronze Ginzu knifes and a chance to win a wonderfull AB trainer.

So dont wait any longer CALL NOW!!!

Operators are standing by.

* each MP costs 299.99 + retries necessary to hit 100% . retries are 70 gold each and will be added to the total cost.

"Mackie`s, the best quality at the best prices."

K

knockout

just in case anyone tought i was just making a fun post, this is a real offer here. I was just bored and trying to copy one of those commercials on tv.

But the offer still stands. 299.99 + 70 gold for retries to get the % you want.

E

Envenom2

i was lucky and got mine on 1st try 350g only wanted a 99% 1 too lol

A

Arnor

Raid spent over 6p worth of retries on his MP vest :rolleyes:

so it can be a bitch, it can also go very smooth

M

Mishy

* each MP costs 299.99 + retries necessary to hit 100% . retries are 70 gold each and will be added to the total cost.

"Mackie`s, the best quality at the best prices."

Well if you call that cheap:)

I do MP orders for 250g, and between 52-62g per retry, depending on weapon, and for every 99% i do a retry free.

minmum order is 1plat, and must be paid in advance.

K

knockout

oh you have been droping your prices lately :) Competition makes the world go round :)

M

Mishy

yeh, but only on mp's since selling 99's compensates for crafting at material cost for a mp.

K

knockout

i think the market will be flooded with 99% weapons. we should organize ourselves and only sell 1 every 2 weeks to raise its selling value :)

i should have taken into account the 99% we make. but then again i havent had a MP order yet so i never thought about that aspect.

So I will deduct from final price 15g for each 99% i make.

E

Exiled

Originally posted by knockout

hehe love, make it in a REALLY small font so no-one can read it :D

P

Pin

Originally posted by knockout

So I will deduct from final price 15g for each 99% i make.

Hehehe. I give 3 free retries for every 99 I make along the way, so that works out to 200g deducted :m00:

(Oh, and I'm cheaper base and retry on MP orders too ;) )

O

old.LandShark

3 retries per 99%er... I find it hard to believe you even make a profit :p

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.LandShark
3 retries per 99%er... I find it hard to believe you even make a profit :p

As has been said many times before.... We don't really... most of our profits come from diamond seals and trinketting. Crafting isn't really profitable at all.

O

old.LandShark

Well, lot of respect to anyone that takes MP orders without making a profit... yikes. =)

M

Mishy

Hehehe. I give 3 free retries for every 99 I make along the way, so that works out to 200g deducted

(Oh, and I'm cheaper base and retry on MP orders too )

But then you sell th 99's you make for around 700gold, i sell them for half that, 350g:)

Also i dont see how your base and retry cost is cheaper, since i do them at material cost.

ooh competition:)

edit;
my base price on original post should read between 200-250, depending on weapon:)

P

Pin

Originally posted by Mishy

But then you sell th 99's you make for around 700gold, i sell them for half that, 350g:)

Also i dont see how your base and retry cost is cheaper, since i do them at material cost.

ooh competition:)

I was meaning cheaper than Knockout :p

Anyway, good job for you I'm not playing at the moment then ;)

M

Mishy

Anyway, good job for you I'm not playing at the moment then

well not really, loads of competition now, we will all be crafting at material cost be4 long :D

P

Pin

Originally posted by Mishy

well not really, loads of competition now, we will all be crafting at material cost be4 long :D

Errrr.... somehow I doubt that. If I ever can't make a profit I'll stop crafting. Only a complete nutter would craft at material cost alone.

M

Mishy

If I ever can't make a profit I'll stop crafting.

all part of the plan, drive the prices down and then let everyone quit, them ramp them back up again! muhahahaha, ooh i've said too much...

K

knockout

"there can be only one" as sean connery used to say :) :)

man i loved that film :)

maybe we should do a weaponcrafters union :)

K

knockout

highlander :) they made 3 more and a series with another dude.

it was a big hit in the late 80s.

great soundtrack by queen too. only time i liked their music. Nirvana are still the champs .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom