Not open for further replies.

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
stfu zergling of the kingdom of the great king Arthur

bahamot

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:
stfu zergling of the kingdom of the great king Arthur
gah, dont call me zergling, I never group with my minstrel, or if I do its with 1 friend.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
QQ dragonfang, QQ zerg, QQ FG butted in...

STFU no one cares :D

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
albstealther whining about midstealthers, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, allow me, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NQQB

zRRR

Banned
lol at an alb stealther moaning about sb zergs
theres twice as many infils

evial bloodstone

Fledgling Freddie
bah to all the zerge winers. I dont think its gone get eny bether. Im sure when rvr pathc is released its gone get alot wors.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
wiro how dared u against a solo hunter :<

no more wubs for u!

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and as in reply to the post, nalistah pretty much said it all :m00:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Todays Top Story!

Local's were in shock today as Village Idiot 'Archeon Soulfire' was arrested for Kitty Canablism. When asked to comment he had this to say

"ph43r t3h z3rg! t3h 4r c0m1n!!! PH34r!!!!!!one11!"

Friends and co-idiots are in shock

"He seemed so happy and full of life" a fellow idiot said "Always sitting around wanking off to the back-street boys. He was one of the best"

What could do this too a man? THis exeplary citizen? Yes what indeed is the question on the nations lips, it would seem - only time will hold the awnser.

This is me in a suit, saying 'good-night'

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
there is no point moaning about the stealth zergers, today in HW had a nice 1 v 1 vs a hunter, got added on, then at mmg HW got killed by 6 mid stealthers, went odins had what could of been very nice fight vs kagato, i would of did i know but was omw to suicide so thought i would have a crack and i got a scout add, its all over the place. hopefully TOA will get rid of a lot of the PL'ed epic/df loot combo equiped retards though.

lostone

Fledgling Freddie
whats truly sad is when a sb with see hidden runs with a fg ( regular fg ) to wtfpwn soloers like me.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
lostone said:
whats truly sad is when a sb with see hidden runs with a fg ( regular fg ) to wtfpwn soloers like me.
Ive had that with bots scouts using ts and infils with sh

:mad:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
there is no point moaning about the stealth zergers, today in HW had a nice 1 v 1 vs a hunter, got added on, then at mmg HW got killed by 6 mid stealthers, went odins had what could of been very nice fight vs kagato, i would of did i know but was omw to suicide so thought i would have a crack and i got a scout add, its all over the place. hopefully TOA will get rid of a lot of the PL'ed epic/df loot combo equiped retards though.

Im always up for a rematch :D Though I had all RA's up still so the outcome would of been no different without the scout, but at least it would of been more of a fight I agree.

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:
albstealther whining about midstealthers, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, allow me, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NQQB

being an ex-inf i agree with you. alb stealthers have no right whatsoever to whine about any other stealth zergs. Soemtimes i camp amg with a m8, yes we duo. then i get jumped by a brehon trio then suddenly out of nowhere, 7 infs just pop out and kill the brehon, i mean im happy they were there because i dont have to spend another 10s for a medallion but still, there are way too many fotm infs around

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
lostone said:

it will continue in the future with ToA, but no assasin helper will be required -- hello stealth lore.

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Nerf stealthers please then it might be worth playing again...

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, never seen any thread like this.
Thnx for bringing stealth affaires to our attention :D

bahamot

Fledgling Freddie
Angara said:
Hmm, never seen any thread like this.
Thnx for bringing stealth affaires to our attention :D
np, I was expecting this thread to get locked anyway, but looks like it havent :p
And I cant really say im whining about overall stelth zerg. just whining about the sb zerg :p

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
vintervargen said:
ever heard of an inf called meduza?
Looking back, Aldarian, don't u laugh at it now ? I know i still do :)

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
XeffoInfil said:
being an ex-inf i agree with you. alb stealthers have no right whatsoever to whine about any other stealth zergs. Soemtimes i camp amg with a m8, yes we duo. then i get jumped by a brehon trio then suddenly out of nowhere, 7 infs just pop out and kill the brehon, i mean im happy they were there because i dont have to spend another 10s for a medallion but still, there are way too many fotm infs around

You don't see the irony here, do you? You duo, so you wrfown soloers. You get beaten by a trio, who are grouped to wtfpwn duos. And they in turn are eaten by a fg, who group to wtf own duos and trios.

So basically... you're all as bad as each other.

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
wiro how dared u against a solo hunter :<

no more wubs for u!

Rahh, I want to say something, but it would be a koboldzergwhine :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom