tired of sb zergs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
evial bloodstone said:
bah to all the zerge winers. I dont think its gone get eny bether. Im sure when rvr pathc is released its gone get alot wors.

nah, then they all will go : "how the heck do i get from amg to mmg now? need dirs/locs!!"

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
Thorondorito said:
maybe you are right wittor...
eh? i see 4 albs there. not sure how many mids, 1 dead and maybe 3 fighting,
and you are a zerging fotm no skill **** so shut up

Thorondorito

One of Freddy's beloved
fotm said:
eh? i see 4 albs there. not sure how many mids, 1 dead and maybe 3 fighting,
and you are a zerging fotm no skill **** so shut up

There are 4 fighting - 1 dead and in the previous round we killed two more, so make it 7 sbs all together against 3 infils (ye we are overpowered ;))

Its sad to see 7-8 stealthers with their strenght relics making stealth zergs, but this is a game and we all play like we want and i have no problem with that, i know very well what to do against a zerg.

And tell me when u got the rights to call me zerger? do u know me? show a pic of me zerging please.

All the people who arguee with bad words its just as lame as you... so please forget me and go flame another.

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Thorondorito said:
Its sad to see 7-8 stealthers with their strenght relics making stealth zergs

It's sad to se 2fg stealthers with relics, aemezz, speed, df, 2,5specpoints etc etc etc

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Oh ffs, as if there isn't an Alb who doesn't have pictures of Mid/hib stealthzergs twice that size I'll eat my hat. Which I don't have. That's how confident I am.

Thorondorito

One of Freddy's beloved
Jaond said:
It's sad to se 2fg stealthers with relics, aemezz, speed, df, 2,5specpoints etc etc etc

Are u talking about a mezz which has 5 seconds to cast and which animation is the same as the /victory command with a big nice green area that makes the enemies know where he is and what is he doing???

Dont make me laugh please ;)

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Thorondorito said:
Are u talking about a mezz which has 5 seconds to cast and which animation is the same as the /victory command with a big nice green area that makes the enemies know where he is and what is he doing???

Dont make me laugh please ;)

Ok np Im sure every sb/hunter would be more then happy to get your aemezz

Even a crap one is better then nothing...

And in the stealtherworld with no det it's more then ok. :flame:

Thorondorito

One of Freddy's beloved
are u telling me scouts/infils have aemezz??

its not my fault, ask mythic why minstrels have stealth, or ask them why skalds dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom