Tired of Clicking!??

K

kindred_groove

People has talked about them buying a 60 dollar mouse that clicks by itself at a set time.
I hope you all know there are standalone programs that will click your mouse for you at pretty much any interval you want from 1 sec to 8 hours and 20 mins. The one on the bottom is best. the largest file under beta. Not exactly sure if anyone could find any use for this program with daoc or if it breaks any rules if you do. I'm sure you can figure out a use though ;)

If you want a link to the site to get the great program just email me at kindred_groove@yahoo.com

C

Cami

Since this is a new account, i bet Kemor, as moderator, could have his IP traced :)

Shouldnt be hard to find out, if he wants to :)

K

kindred_groove

Didn't know this was that touchy of a subject. Take this post off if its unappropriate. I don't play DAOC anymore so I'm not anyone ingame. I play Shadowbane now. Sorry if i caused trouble.

O

old.Hellskor

programs that alter ingame mechanics are against the CoC.
But Joysticks/Gamepads/Mice that are programable seem to be allowed. <shrug>

K

kindred_groove

So if I bought a mouse that came with software like what i talked about it wouldn't be against CoC? Cause thats all those fancy mice are. Just a mouse thats driver software allows it to repeat clicks in variables. And what about keyboards that have the auto type feature? Being abel to set them to click a hotkey every now and then. Those are allowed? All they are are standard keyboards that's installation software allows them to do that. EVERYTHING Installed in a PC runs off software. some are different than others. So a program like what i talked about would just be like a hardware inhancment program. Just like installing a new driver for my video card making it Preform better.
Well everything doesn't have to make sence I guess. But if we wanna play we play my the Conduct rules. So I guess I suggest to everyone to pay more for the same thing.

N

-Nxs-

The rules state that you must be at your 'screen' when performing an action, if you want to bend the rules then I guess you could use such a system aslong as you were watching the screen <shrugs> best not to risk your account tho.

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by Cami
Since this is a new account, i bet Kemor, as moderator, could have his IP traced :)

Shouldnt be hard to find out, if he wants to :)

use a proxy and have fun tracing it :chortle:

K

krille_krokodil

innovative buddy :)

Hi
spoked to a friend yesterday in game, he told me about a funny invention his buddy made,to easy up is crafting lol.He constructed like a litte box,with a little engine from a remote controlled car,inside of it,and attached to the engine, there was taht wooden stick,who are at soem ice creams lol,and he sat in his sofa,with his remote controll and watched tv,and controlled the liitle machine so the little stick would tap down at the craft key hehe,mad man i say,but sure funny :))

D

Dommina

Dont think Kemor/GOA need to go to the length of tracing IP's to find people broaching CoC, just log into Diogel (or hib/mid equivalent I imagine) and try to talking to crafters you see standing round forge salvaging crafted weapons/armour.

I tried speaking to 6 the other day without a reply and was wondering if I was invisible till it dawned on me they were all using crafting programs and werent actually there to see pm's.

C

Cami

Originally posted by Dommina
Dont think Kemor/GOA need to go to the length of tracing IP's to find people broaching CoC, just log into Diogel (or hib/mid equivalent I imagine) and try to talking to crafters you see standing round forge salvaging crafted weapons/armour.

I tried speaking to 6 the other day without a reply and was wondering if I was invisible till it dawned on me they were all using crafting programs and werent actually there to see pm's.

Crafters tend to ignore most people when crafting, maybe they are afk? Watch telly? Surf BW? Crafting is boring most of the time, you have to do something else while doing it - cant really prove anything by that.

X

xrn

Yea i never answer ppl i don't know when i'm crafting, it's usually people that wants to beg cash or place orders.

S

speshneeds

Originally posted by xrn
Yea i never answer ppl i don't know when i'm crafting, it's usually people that wants to beg cash or place orders.

erm - as a crafter surely you want orders? Oo

O

old.TeaSpoon

Its easy to do, can buy the parts to do it at your local Maplins. We did something very similar at school fgs :)

*edit* I do no endorse this, and have skilled my LGM Armorer up myself ;)

P

punchy

pfft. you are all weak. I craft the proper MAN's way.

I stole Soha and dressed him up in a nice leather gimp suit, now I just make him sit there and press the hotkey for me while I surf for bondage pr0n

;)

4TEHWIN

F

Fafnir

Dunno if they do it here, but when i played on my brothers US account and crafted abit, i got a tell from a CSR, that was checking if i was at my keyboard while salvaging. He asked a few questions then moved on.

N

-Nxs-

I often had fun while skilling up my spellcrafting in goth - to sporadicaly........

/s Who here is NOT using a macro app to craft ?

Always seamed to be the same people who never replied :)

S

Shianna

Well, I am hanging around Diogel a lot, hinging or making leather suits etc. Sometimes I am chatting a lot with the other crafters, sometimes I am just reading some web pages, watching a film or listening to music, talking to my boyfriend via teamspeak so I dont answer every send i get.

I have never used any crafting macro stuff, earned my two LGMs the "hard way" and I had fun doing that...cause I know there is always people like Dimse around for a nice chat :)

Shi.

A

ahunter

Originally posted by Dommina

I'm crafting now while reading this too like some of the others have said.. nearly with my second LGM crafter, never used a macro.. normally surf forums and stuff or chat to various friends while crafting.

I also tend to leave my chars logged in if I'm in a crafting area while I go on extended afks.. that does NOT mean I am creating.. Ok there are people out there that cheat, but please grow up, just because someone doesn't answer you, it doesn't mean we are all cheats.. don't tar us all with the same brush!

D

darzil

If someone starts talking game mechanics around me (such as who isn't using a macro app), I'll just ignore them.

There is an R in MMORPG, after all.

I don't use a macro. I do frequently do other stuff whilst crafting. If I stared at the screen all the time whilst doing it I'd go mad. Means my /played time is probably large, but lots of it is just standing around at the forge whilst I'm doing something else.

Darzil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom